Introducing: Planet 3thernet

The galactics had made their home on planet 3thernet, a place that had been discovered thousands of years ago. These galactics, who were essentially aliens, had arrived on the planet 400 years ago after being exiled from their alien universe underwater. Before the galactics came into the picture, alien life had been present for approximately 300 years. The aliens had been conducting experiments on humans, hoping to combine their DNA with that of the humans. These experiments posed a great risk to the humans involved, with potentially fatal consequences. Despite their efforts, the aliens were unable to successfully merge the two types of DNA. Each attempt resulted in the human undergoing significant physical transformations, with only a trace amount of alien DNA present in their bodies. Unable to return the altered bodies to Earth without drawing unwanted attention, the aliens disposed of them by sending them into space to perish.

So they thought...

One of the bodies had landed on a rock. Not just a normal rock. A rock similar to Earth and Mars. It was livable, breathable, and tolerable. The land was nothing but rock and grass with a bit of water. Every second, every minute there was a new deconstructed body floated in space or either landing on the planet.

Galactics are known for their colorful bodies, outgoing personality, and unique features. They have the ability to alter their body, change their voice, withstand huge amounts of pressure, adapt to any sense and gain information from the environment and many more. All of which is what and alien can do. Galactics just have different bodies becuase technically, it's still a human.

As the years and time went on, Planet 3thernet had begun to develop and grow into a functional environment for Galactic creatures and the deformities of space. The extraterrestrials and the Galactic species have since resolved the issues from way back then and started to work together in any way they could.

The Galactics formed their own universe and have played by their own rules. But, there is just one slight problem. A creature with a 50/50 DNA has been found on Earth and the body seemed to be around 300 hundred years old.

It was taken in by the government and the military for further testing and investigating. The plans are to search for more alien life on Earth as there has been more evidence. There are even plans of a deep underwater experiment and a space exploration mission to invade any alien territory if found.

Not to mention that these aliens, including the Galactics, are over 8 feet tall compared to an average human being. They are equipped with the most high-tech weapons ever assembled. So who's really winning this battle?