Take It Or Leave It! But Its Not Yours to take

Hi its A new job should we take it or leave it.No Matter what you thought we took it as are lives were at stake.Two sexy Women on the prowl for Respect and Power but more for the money.no respect around here when your working in knee high boots with a tight dress to show of the gifts only a mother could give. Turning tricks, more like playing tricks as we changed the game by putting the tricks in vulnerable positions as they were targeted victims marked for death.But i was not a hoe not a soul could mess with this chica with a loaded 24 pistol magnum i wouldn't think twice for blowing your head off.Your probably wondering about Blake my right hand girl,we fell out after i had got setup for rape and torture which i indured for a month turns out it wasn't her it was THE BOSS to treat me a valuable lesson" don't know one love you in this game mess up and no one can save you when you have 10M in your account a simple mistake, and you can be removed from the earth" I use to wonder if I was still a tough cookie this treatment was to brake me but made me strong only wiser and stronger, never trust a guy with a Cuban cigar and a fake smile your just another way of making money for them.

Back on track with Blake, things are going good but she reminds me everyday of the doubt I had to her thinking she would set me up I didn't need an explanation of who and why but I knew let me tell you the story, agh where should I start another late night in Vegas our target a butch black male with a distinctive smell, smelt so nice that it was sickening it was only me on the job due to Blake being on her Period exaggerating her pain with a tub of ice cream in her hand boohoo mother nature can be a bitch right girls not only for us but the males no love making or just sex there's a differences between the two. Any way my target is in the plaza casino and hotel, I pull up to the casino classy but sexy a pair of loubatouines bottoms red just like the invisible blood on my hands and a black bodycon dress. I approach the poker table were this hopeless male Is waiting.eyes turn on me, now I have his attention my advantages of a women come into play
Sorry to interrupt the story bitches you ain't herd about my side of things my life BLAKES LIFE long story short she didn't have the heart to set the guy up they went to another hotel banged like dogs and parted he most likely weren't all that anyways😴
Anyways Yh I'm BLAKE ,the right hand girl that you haven't heard much about since some one hogged the spot light.
Here's my story,well as you know my dad the person you look for protection from the one that's meant to love you,well I never knew love meant laying down in the middle of the night in your bed with the feeling of your own dads hand creeping up your legs sending goose bumps up your whole body taking away your innocents and threatening you of death hmmmm Yh I didn't think so either.Well thanx to me that mother fucker got eventually dealt with 6 feet under and I feel 6 foot higher.
Dont make Aleigh fool you she can be a little hoe at times to get what she wants.But I've always felt Vulnerable scared of change but I put on a built brick wall of a face hiding my emotions by being quiet,I rather not discuss my problem to people I don't want potty from anyone.I just want someone to Love to give me hope that guys are something to put effort in.i Love hard or I don't love at all but that gets taken advantage.Ahahaha don't get it twisted I'll still "pistol whip" "gun buck you" Nd challenge a mother fucker.
Welll my beloved left hand Aleigh
Thought I would snake her to get set up Kmt (Kiss My Teeth)we are Basically SET UP CHICKS but more higher class ones not them block bitches that go out with a member of a rival gang to get shot up on,we're more like escorts rather than prostitutes more higher and well planned out than street hookers BUT NOT PROSTITUTES if you understand.well she messed up Nd had gotten dealt with which was very relatable however it seemed as if I lost my carer and guardian angel even though I have my own back because now she knows the same suffering I went through now there's no one to comfort the both of us.

most likely grammar or punctuation mistakes xx
I'll finish of soon xx