Girlz in the Hood

Gun shots,Panic and Anger another day in Chicago.

Growing up was very tough,my mum was addicted to crack cocaine and My dad was half the time always drunk,was it my fault,or was I there at the wrong times.terror filled our house hold,my dad was very aggressive towards my mother flying objects across the room sometimes even taking it out on my three siblings including me.Well it's another usual day Hookers roaming the street,goons on the block another day In 'CHIRAQ'

A normal day sitting on the Porsche with Big Momma Pat,she's my regular hair dresser she's so good she could cornrow your hair with hair eyes closed she's been doing this since creation,however I felt like one part of me was missing my right hand Blake she would usually be outside my Door shouting out my name and I would sneak out my Bedroom window and escape from the stress and chill in an abandoned out door cinema On top of a old car.The story of the out door cinema still scares me...why?Because it was they day my Brother Died one shot to the head,i was there,we where there,joyful.. that changed.But she wasn't there so I walk to her house just across the the street,I knock on the door but to my surprise the door was already open,I was confused almost scared miss Parker wasn't there I hear (her mum)noise coming from upstairs vicious banging my heat skips I follow the noise It's Mr Parker and Blake!Her dad!Tears start to flow this is rape before my eyes..why didn't she tell me all those times I would go to her house he acted so nice,so welcoming,all a disguise,he ran towards me and swore to me if I told a soul he would slit my throat with the butterfly knife he keeps in his left pocket while he held it to my neck.

Blake told me to not ever tell anyone that she was going to run away but not without me,I had nothing to lose no love just fantasizing about big Sunday dinners and a happy family

We finally grew up !it was hard no money we had to hustle some how but we still partied as if we where rich.One day at the club me and Blake were dancing and I met eyes with a black guy with Jewels glistening,a fur white coat ,he was very handsome to, he gave me a gesture to come over into the VIP section but I wasn't going to leave Blake because she was still paranoid even tho we party regularly so we walked up to the VIP section and we had got stopped by a security guard he was very over powering until we heard the man that had called us say that we were with him ,he offered us weed and some drinks,this first time I ever sore a ace of spades bottle and it was bought for our table,he spoke about us wanting to earn money to be walking on $600 heels it was all a fantasy as a kid so i took the offer not even knowing what I was getting myself into,why did he pick us,you couldn't tell of our struggle,We exchanged numbers including Blake's he told us to be at the entrance of the club tomorrow morning at 10:00 sharp,how could I want to meet a random stranger,I puzzled myself sometime.

9:45 AM the next morning

15 minutes an adrenaline rush,we going to make some Money,Be happy for once,that's what we thought

10:00AM ,Outside the Club,we see people passing by but no one to look out for ,to say they where hear for us until a car pulled up beside the pavement and two men dragged us into the car they put blindfolds on our faces,i was worried for Blake she would be hurt once again,we Hurd the man with the fur coat speak I felt betrayed well I was the one That trusted a stranger.more than an hour The car ride was over ,as I felt the car come to a stop I felt myself being lifted into the air and out of the car,I gave a fight I wasn't being used and abused,until they took the blind folds of a beautiful mansion was placed before me I didn't take much interest because I didn't see Blake,the guy with the white fur coat that was his name now because he never told us what it was and that didn't give me any suspicion until after,what a fool I was,he told us that we couldn't see the way and that he was sorry and couldn't take any chances so we had to do it that way.he bought us to a older Man know as 'Carlos' to me he was the guy with the perverted face he had girls to the left and right beautifully figured as if they were trophies on display,with a simple gesture they disappeared in less that 30 seconds seeing that it was strictly business an he couldn't trust a soul

Question ran through my head,why we where here I didn't get it,what would have happened if we said no,he said to us have we ever held a gun before I said if that is a new nickname for a dick then yeah but if your talking about a fully loaded gun your crazy a tense atmosphere started to build as the raise of guns started as if they were going to shoot us what did I say.....

He wants us to be assassins,not in those exact words but he makes it out to sound like that.drive cars and stop at lights and fire shots,lure men back to hotels for there execution.....we were basically set up chicks/assassins

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name it's 'Aliyah' But now they call me 'silent killer' or 'killervixen'.For Brook she's my accountant she deals with the money and sometimes the get away driver....

😆👉Hope you enjoyed it👈probably there are mistakes👈Please share👈Like👈Comment things that u Mite like to see happen to them👈making more chapters👈😜thank you 😆

💎SOON TO DO THE ADVENTURES OF THERE NEW JOBs💎

names:

Blake-fictional

Aliyah-fictional