Chapter 2. Trapped

♡ ⸺⸺⸺ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ⸺⸺⸺ ♡

It was a quiet walk home, one that didn't bring through too much thinking or time spent re-evaluating his day, but the moment Jisung crosses the threshold into his apartment, a surge of messages begin ringing through his phone.

Jisung takes his shoes off and hangs up his blazer, almost immediately heading for his bedroom as he passes by the living space, taking note that he was home alone and likely fending for himself again.

Only when he settles down onto his bed after changing his clothes does Jisung pull his phone towards his eyes, unlocking his screen to a plethora of texts in a new group chat.

Chan

Okay, so in regards to the party this weekend. . .

Minho said he'd help me host, but I want to keep this casual, so don't go inviting a bunch of random people.

Hyunjin

That's perfectly fine with me.

Chan

There will be drinks and stuff there and games if we want to play them, but lest I remind everyone. . . no one is pressured to play the games or to drink.

Minho

Don't listen to Channie. Everyone's drinking.

Felix

No one wants to see Hyunjin drunk. Please.

Changbin

I definitely do.

Seungmin

All I hear is that we're about to have a good time?!

AND there's gonna be drinks?!

Minho

That's all you ever hear, you loser. Open your ears.

Chan

Okay, okay, enough. Just meet at my house around eight. Is that okay?

Felix

I live next door, so it's not gonna be a problem on my end. Jinnie can just stay the night with me afterwards.