Ice cream

Next day

Jungkook pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone rings. I groan in irritation and moved my hands towards nightstand where my phone was kept. I didn't see the caller ID bcuz my eyes are still close. I pick up the call. And next thing i hear was enough to make me sat on the bed with wide opened eyes.

OTP

Jungkook: Hello? Who're you? Is this a time to call anyone?

?: hello, mr.jeon jungkook. I'm lee y/n and yess this is a time to call you bcuz it' already 10 A.M. And the meeting was about to start in 30 minutes.

Jungkook: oh, i'm so sorry y/n. I didn't recognize you. And meeting?

Y/n: it's okay. and yes meeting. Bcuz yesterday meeting was cancelled due to celebration. I think your secretary was informed you. So pls come fast.

Jungkook: okay. I'm coming.

Call ended.

Omg...i didn't know about the meeting. But how should i know? Jimin didn't tell me. You bastard i'll not spare you.
After cursing jimin. I went towards my washroom and take shower. Then moved towards my wardrobe. And wear a formal.

After looking last time myself in mirror

After looking last time myself in mirror. I went downstairs and i saw yeonjun and jimin was discussing something. I went towards jimin and glared him with my dark gaze. He saw me and made 'what' look. I still glaring him.

Jimin: what?

Jungkook: you shorty, why you didn't tell me about the meeting.

Jimin: so you got to know? I'm sorry. I forget.

Jungkook: what sorry? If y/n don't call me then i'll miss this meeting.

Jimin: oh..wait..what.! Did y/n called you? Omg....owww.

Jungkook: let's go. *cold*

Y/n pov:

I'm in my cabin right now. I called jungkook bcuz i thought may be he forget about the meeting. And yes i'm right. But it's not his fault. He didn't knew about the meeting.

Btw... Your outfit.

I was checking some files then i remember about last night

I was checking some files then i remember about last night. and my cheeks turn red like tomato. I am blushing for the first time. Because of mr.jeon. The way his veiny hands slide through my waist. The way he looks at me. The way he asked me to dance with him? But wait....Why the hell i was thinking that? Am i falling in love? NO...
I can't. It's just feeling and nothing.

I went back to my reality. When i heard knock on my door. I called. And my secretary was coming. He smiled at me. I smiled back. And now he was telling about my today's schedule. I'm happy now. Bcuz i had only one meeting with jeon jungkook.

Mr.Kang : ma'am let's go. Meeting was about to start.

I nodded and went towards meeting room.

Author pov:

She entered in meeting room and the first she saw was jungkook. They both stare each other for sometime and broked the eye contact. They both greet each other. And meeting was started.

( A/n: i was lazy....just like suga. I'm skipping meeting part)

The meeting was over now. Everyone left except her and jungkook. She was about to go but jungkook held her wrist. And she turned back.

Jungkook: if you don't mind. We can have lunch together. If you have a free time.

Y/n: no worries. I am free now. We can  have lunch together. After that we can go for ice cream.

Jungkook: okay.

They both left from there. Now they are sitting in restraunt and have a lunch together. They both are laughing on silly jokes. They both spending their times on each other.

Now, they are entering in ice cream parlour. For treat or Date?😏

Jungkook: which flavour ?

Y/n: chocolate.

Jungkook: okay. I'll bought.

You nodded and sit on the chair. While observing the view. Jungkook came with two ice creams. And sat infront of her. They are enjoying their ice creams while his gaze upon only on her. He was adoring her face which looking cute right now. She shift her gaze on him and found he is staring her. They both held a eye contact for moment.

She broke the eye contact and cleared her throat. He awakrdly smiles.

So sorry for small and boring chapter. I'm trying to make interseting chapters.

See you in next part.

Bye bye❤

Love u cubies💗

I purple you all💜