His birthday 🎊

ONE DAY LATER

Jungkook pov:

Tae: so you are going to propose her tomorrow?

Jk: yeah.. I'm thinking.

Jimin: there is no need to thinking. It's the best day, you will get the best gift ever.

I blushed and looked down. They giggled. Yes... Tomorrow I'm going to propose y/n. I wish she will accept me. I gathered so many courage to take this decision. Because I can't wait anymore whenever I see her my heart wants to make her mine. I don't want to ruin everything that's why I waited and tomorrow is my birthday so what's better day than this?

Tae: see... Your brother is more clever and intelligent than you.

Jimin: yeah...when he realize that he likes her. he proposed her and now they are dating. But You...

Jk: oh.. I'm also going to propose her.

Tae: it's better to say earlier otherwise someone will steal her from you.

Idk why,  I feel a pang in my heart when he says that someone will steal her from me. No.. She is mine. No one has dare to lay her eyes on what's mine.  I angrily looked towards them and glared them. They gulped.

Jk: don't even dare to say this next time hyung.

Jimin: okay.. Okay. Angry bird.

Tae: Omo... Jealousy.

Jk: Shut up hyung. I'm going now.

Tae: where?

Jk: OMG.. Don't you remember we have to deal with Mr. Jung.

Tae: okay.. Let's go then.

We all left from the mansion and went to office.

Y/n pov:

We are sitting in living area. Me and Lisa are discussing something while others are busy in their phone. Then Jisso shouted.

Jisoo: Woah....

We all flinched after hearing her voice and panicked.

Y/n: what happend?

Rose: are you okay?

Jisso: Unnie....whole social media in shock after hearing about IU and yeonjun. Their chemistry in On screen
was very adorable. Whole audience loves them and they wanted to date them and now the most awaited couples are dating. Their hashtag are on trending pages.

I sighed and glared her. This is nothing to shout about. I mean I'm happy they both were on trending pages and dating each other. But we already know then what is need to shouting.

Y/n: you idiot there is nothing to shout about.We all already know about this.

Jisso: yes.. But I'm very happy.

Rose: IU already found someone who loves her.

Lisa: what about you??

They all looked towards me and i Just rolled my eyes in annoyance. I know already what will they say?

Eunwoo: y/n...don't roll your eyes. We want good for you..

Y/n: if you want good for me then it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Jennie: is there any reason behind this that you are not accepting your feelings?

Y/n: who knows what his intentions are?