Chapter 1

Taehyung pov.

I'm so tired today. I always come late. After that I go to my room and freshen up. Then I go to my son's room. I silently went in his room. He is sleeping peacefully. I pat her head gently. I kiss her forehead. Then I came out of his room. I'm so sad when I see him. He stays home alone. And I can't give him total time. Tomorrow is weekend I think tomorrow I take Taemin to amusement park. He likes to go there. After that I go to my room and go to sleep quickly.

Next Morning

I suddenly woke up by my phone call. Someone is calling me. I saw the time it is 6 am. Who is calling me in the morning. I received the phone call.

IN PHONE:

Tae: Hello.

??: Sir, it's me.

I recognized the voice. It's Yunho. He is my personal secretary.

Tae: Yunho. Why did you call me?

Yunho: Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but it's important. Today you have to attend a meeting sir.

Tae: What? But Yunho today is the weekend.

Yunho: I know sir. But the Mr. Lee do a meeting today. Because he is going on a business trip tomorrow. So he is doing a meeting today.

I'm so much upset after hearing him. I think today I spend some time with my little son. Whenever I think I will spend some time with her. Then came my work. Today it's been almost 4 years since I couldn't take him anywhere by myself. He always has to spend time with someone else. Due to these reasons, the relationship between me and my son is not good. Even Taemin doesn't like or love me. I saw only hatred for me in Taemin's eyes. Only I know how hard it is for a father. Maybe if Taemin's mother was alive, this wouldn't have happened.

I have nothing to do now. I know it's too late. I will never get my son's love even if I wanted to.

And I know that too his cold and rude behaviour never change towards me. I can't be a best father never. 

Then I go infront of My wife Suji's photo frame.

Tae: Why Suji? Why? Why you leave me and my son alone. You know how much he suffer without you. He always crying for you.  He don't love me Suji.You know he always tell me to bring his mother to him. But I can't do this. And I'm sorry to you. I can't keep my promise. 

I promise you that I will keep Taemin happy but I can't keep my promise . I'm really sorry Suji.

I'm crying infront of her photo frame.

Suddenly my phone ringing. I pick up the phone I saw it's Jungkook. I receive the call.

IN PHONE:

Jungkook: Hey Taehyung. How are you?

Tae: Good Kook. What about you?

Jungkook: I'm fine. So how is my little champ?

Tae: He is fine. Jungkook can you help me?

Jungkook: Sure. Tell me.

Tae: Today you take Taemin to amusement park. 

Jungkook: What? Why me? You take him.

Tae: I can't. I have a meeting. 

Jungkook: Are you really Tae. Today is the weekend. How can you go for a meeting. Listen tell them you can't attend the meeting. 

Tae: Jungkook try to understand. 

Jungkook: No. You try to understand. Can you know because of you Taemin is going to be rude day by day.

Tae: But this meeting is important. And he is my business partner. I can't refuse that.

Jungkook: Then marry someone.

Tae: Jungkook! Are you nuts.

Jungkook: No I'm not. Taehyung thinks about it. You don't give Taemin total care alone. And mostly he needs a mother. He needs a mother's warmth, care and love.

Tae: I know but I can't marry anyone. I can't give suji's place to someone.

Jungkook: Okay then suffer. And be hated by your son. You will always get hate from your son. One day Taemin will leave you because of your stupidity.

Tae: So what do you want now? I married again.

Jungkook: Yes, get married again. Look, if you get married, Taemin will have a mother. And Taemin's rude behavior will also be fixed.

Tae: But there is no guarantee that the girl will be good. And there is no guarantee that he will love my son, see and listen to him. not so

Jungkook: You said it right. So if you want I can find you a good girl.

Tae: Give me some time to think. And you have to know like Taemin.

Jungkook: Leave it to me.  I'm coming Take Taemin for a ride.I will learn everything from Taemin while traveling.

Tae: Okay. 

Jungkook: Do something Ask Uncle, Aunty. Is that what they want?

Tae: They also want me to get married.

Jungkook: Listen.

Tae: Tell me.

Jungkook: If Taemin wants. Will you marry then

Tae: I couldn't fulfill any of Taemin's wishes. Now if mother wants. Then I will definitely get married.

Jungkook: Okay then I'm coming.

Tae: Yeah. Bda

Jungkook: Bye.

I'm ready now. I am wearing my office suit. I call Yunho and tell arrange everything for today's meeting.

Then I'm calling a maid and tell her to wake Taemin and prepare him.

After that I'm going downstairs for breakfast. Suddenly I hear a soft foot step coming downstairs. I saw Taemin coming with a blank face. He doesn't have any expression in his face. He came near to the dining table and sat the chair. He doesn't wish me good morning.

I tell myself it's okay Taehyung. You deserve this attitude.

Then we both eat our breakfast.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I know Jungkook is coming. The maid opened the door.

Taemin: Samchun.

Jungkook: Taemin.

Jungkook picked him up. And kiss his forehead. Taemin is really happy to see Jungkook. I'm a little upset because he doesn't smile to me like that.

Jungkook: So how is my little champ?

Taemin: Good.

Jungkook: You done your breakfast?

Taemin nodded his head a yes.

Jungkook: Good. Now we both go to an amusement park.

Taemin: Yes.

Tae: Okay take care of him.

Taemin: You don't have to think so much. Samchun can take care of me.

Jungkook: Taemin doesn't talk to appa like this. Appa loves you. He told me to take care of you because he cares for you. And don't talk rudely to appa. Appa will suffer.

Taemin: Why should I think that appa suffered or not? Appa does not think about my pain. So I don't think so.

Jungkook pov.

I don't know how to comfort Taehyung. It's not the first time that Taemin has spoken rudely to his father, but he says it every day. Why not say more? Taehyung always avoided Taemin. Because she thought Taemin didn't like her, didn't love her. But Taehyung had a completely wrong idea. Due to which now there is so much distance between them. But Taehyung, I promise you, I will bring someone into your life who will not only bridge the distance between your father and son, but also fill the void of love in your life, I promise you.