Chapter 2

Jungkook pov.

Me and Taemin came to the amusement park. He is very happy to be here. Then Taemin and I go inside.

Taemin: Samchun let's ride the rollercoaster.

Jungkook: Yes, let's go.

Then we rode the rollercoaster and played many other games together. Both of us are very tired due to playing many games. Taemin and I are now sitting on a bench and eating ice cream. I suddenly remembered something I thought I would ask Taemin about his new mother. I need to know what he wants.

Jungkook: Taemin can I ask you something? 

Taemin: Sure, Samchun.

Jungkook: Taemin are you want a mother?

I saw his saddened eye. I'm sorry to hurt you Taemin. But it's important to know what you think?

Taemin: I want but It's not possible. Because my eomma gone so far. God taken her.

Jungkook: I know. But if you want you can have a new mother.

Taemin: New mom.

Jungkook: Yes new mom. Do you want a new mother?

Taemin: Hmm would like to. But that mother will love me? Will  care me?

Jungkook: Sure will. Why not? You are Good boy.

Taemin: Appa What do want?

Jungkook: Taehyung said if Taemin wants he will get you a mother.

Taemin: You're lying Samchun.

Jungkook: No Taemin I'm not lying. You know Taemin how much your Appa loves you.

Taemin: If Appa really loved me, he wouldn't have taken my mother away.

Jungkook: You're wrong. Taehyung really loves you so much Taemin. And Taehyung loved your mother too.

Taemin: Then why did my mother leave?

Jungkook: I don't know that. Taehyung doesn't know too. why Your mother leave that night and meet a accident? So get along well with Appa.

Taemin: I can't.

I knew it wouldn't help to tell Taemin. Taemin's behavior will be very difficult to change. I now understand who could be the perfect mother for Taemin. And who can be the perfect partner in Taehyung's life. He is none other than Y/n. But won't he agree to meet Y/n.

Jungkook: Okay Taemin. Let's go home now. come on

Taemin: Okay.Let's go.

After about 20 minutes we reach the mansion. Taemin fell asleep in the car. So I took him in my arms and going him inside the house. I saw Taehyung waiting for us in the drawing room.

Tae: Did someone come home so late?

Jungkook: Actually there was a lot of jam on the road. Well, wait a bit, I'll put taemin to bed in his room. Fell asleep in the car.

Tae: Did you have dinner?

Jungkook: Don't worry. We ate in restaurant 

Taehyung pov.

 Jungkook goes upstairs with Taemin. He leaves Taemin on his bed. I also got up behind Jungkook after laying him down on the bed and patted his head lightly. After a while Jungkook and I came downstairs. Then come and sit on the sofa.

Tae: Did you know something?

Jungkook: Hmmm. Taemin wants mom.

Tae: Okay. See if the girl is available anywhere?

Jungkook: I already got the girl. I will send it to your home after 2 days.

Tae: I won't let that girl go in the house. I will interview all the girls. I will allow anyone who thinks she is worthy to be the mother of my son to go in this house.

Jungkook: Are you sick? Did you get the employee interview of your office? I got a girl who is very nice and intelligent. I will send her if you want to know something, ask her directly and she will answer.

Tae: I know I still need an interview.

Jungkook: I'll slap you. Did your IQ level go to cut the grass? If you hear about such an interview, you understand that the money-loving witches will come. All right, you interview the person I will send. Are you happy now?

Tae: Are you angry?

Jungkook: No, why should I be angry? I am very happy.

Tae: Jungkook don't be angry please. Well I will not take any interview. But yes I will meet him. And I trust you more than anyone. So that girl will definitely be good.

Jungkook: Of course. Not saying my childhood friend. There are no girls as good as Y/n. You will understand when you meet. And I'm sure Taemin will love Y/n.

Tae: I hope so too.

Finally I'm done the next chapter too.

Enjoy this part my friends 

Love you💜💜