xXxX_Chapter One_XxXx

(no pics are mine,btw first time so no jugment ok?)

*carol And barb got invited to some musical or something by DJ suki

(flash back)
*barb And carol got all theyr stuff out the locker And was about to head home before some pink troll with yellow hair came running at them And tackled them to The wall*
DJ suki:Hello!you should so come to this show you will love it i bet!(oh How wrong She will be)its great!
*barb was in a state of shock still from the sudden of being pinned to a wall And so was carol but she managed to snap out of it*
Carol:i-...okey?....ig give us what time we should head there*carol instantly got heavily higher by the troll*
DJ suki:Yessss btw my names DJ suki am lesbien cutie anyways gotta go bye!
*The troll named DJ suki ran away*
Carol:bye ig?...
Barb:Okey first of all WTF just happaned second of all what the fuck jsut happaned,third of all,WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAD HAPPANED
Carol:you think ik??am jsut as confused as you are!
Barb:ugh lets jsut go...
(end of flash back)

,*they didnt know who exactly is DJ suki but they came anyways becuase they were curious about what the hype was all about,everyone looked to be in a daze at some pink troll in what looks like a stage but they COUDNT exactly tell becouse it was dark*
Barb:who tf is She
Carol:as if ik...
*they talked quietly,barb looked at the pink troll*"what the fuck is this trash your playing you damn bitch!"*She yelled whitout thinking all the eyes turned to her,even tho She was slightly emberessed She didnt wanna back off not now when She already started it*
???:ohh this?........its called music,honey
*The pink troll didnt seem to mind how rude barb was being, She didnt want to end what She started but decided to do it anyways for the sake of her not getting emberessed infront She stayed quiet And plugged in her ear phones And put a lollipop in her mouth*
Barb:strange music but....i wont..juge i guess...
*She said quietly deciding to just deal with it,the eyes turned away from her And the music contineud And so did the pink troll that was playing it And singing,DJ suki suddently came to carol And barb*
DJ suki:you came you actually came!, hurrayyy!that over there is poppy my close friend,i decided that itl be Good for you to hear her music since you two seemed kind a depressed*barb wantet to trow hands And an insult but decided that She didnt wanna do anything else that made her wanna just not exsist tonight so She just shut her mouth about it*
Carol:thats pretty rude donca think..
DJ suki:nope!
*She smiled at both of them barb just Looked Kindav akward at her waile carol looked more annoyed but she managed not to snap*
Barb:i....can we not just leave
*poppy finnished the song as she asked that wich meant it was over for now and someone else came to now sing,poppy stepped closer to barb And hugged her from behind in a sort of way to make one think She was trying to seduce them*
Poppy:ohhh leaving soo soon?come on the party is just getting started!
Barb:am not a party person ill jsut leave,i dont like The crowded place here
*barb oppened the door to The exit to leave when suddently She was grabbed a bit roughly And pulled back by poppy wich was intentional on poppys part*
Poppy:wait wait!let me give you my number first so you can call me!,you can always call me whenever,hope to see ya againnn!
Barb:sure...thenks....
*The only reason barb let her was becuase She just wantet to leave as soon as possible,carol decided to join her but got stopped by DJ suki so She can give her number to her(so that carol can give her number to DJ suki) And she just did becuase She just wantet to get out of there as soon as possible aswel*
Barb:aughhhh thenk god that was overrrr
Carol:ik right...?i need sleeppp
Barb:same...see ya tommorow
Carol:yea see ya tommorow girl,hope they call neither of us
Barb:oh thats way to Good to be true,anyways bye
*they went seperate ways And barb as soon as she came in just trew her bag on the ground and flopped on the couch,She didnt want to do her homework And didnt plan on doing it anyways becuase it was the last day of school And now it was summer holiday,She was exsausted but happy about it as she didnt have to do any more of the boring studys,debbie decided to go on her stomich And sleep there so She wasnt able to move becuase She didnt want to disturb her beloved furr baby's sleep,She just listened to some rock music by using earphones that She bought yesterday,like about 49 minuts passed,suddently her phone rang And it said (🏵️💗poppy💗🏵️). She knew it was too Good to be true if She didnt get a call from her as soon as she got back tho She declined it,She got called by her atleast 1000000000 times is what it felt like And she decided to get it done with
Poppy:why werenttt you answering my calllssss,i-oh my goddnesss whats the cutie sleeping on you omg they are adorable!
Barb:thats debbie And its a she,anyways the fuck you wantet you pink fucking frosting
Poppy:ooo i like The idea of pink Frost ing woth cupcakes,right right !i wantet to say if i can come to your house tommorow!i think your Adress is ############(idk barbs Adress on her troll house neither do you)
Barb:ok firdt of all i dont want you in my house, second,How the fuck do you know my Adress you damn creep
Poppy:whoah whoah easy thereee i jsut got it from someone,anyways ill come by anyways!sleep well!BYEEE!"*barb hung up the phone And decided that it was enough for today And she went back to listening to music And fell asleep like that