S2 EP10: Fishing King

Previously on Daystar Purgatory Season 2, Elsword's group settled in an inn to make plans to form a raid party on the Nether Battleship in retaliation for the demise of the former raid party, which resulted in the destruction of its own engine and the ship itself, along with the demise of Dagon and his wife, with the group parting ways upon arriving in Acheron, and now as a group of five, they settled in an large house next to the wooden house of an alchemist named Makutu, who introduced the four of them, minus Lithia, to go fishing.

As the group of five starts fishing, Fabian was secretly watching them behind the bushes, and wonders if he could fish along them, but Frostine told him to find another place other than the port, as it was already occupied, in which he listened to her and the two left the scene to go fishing somewhere else.

Back at the fishing port, Makutu managed to catch a large fish, and after a few hours of fishing, it was time for the fishermen to take a rest at a nearby beach, before going home. Upon arriving at the beach, while Elsword and Aisha were both building a sandcastle, they saw a fisherwoman named Rhea, looking at a group of three young boys abusing a turtle, whom she managed to save and let it go to swim in the ocean.

Upon seeing the scene, the former two continued to build their sandcastle and within a few minutes, it was done, and upon its completion, they left along with Rena, Ain and Makutu to their homes later that night. 2 days later, while Rhea was out fishing on a boat, a large turtle came out of the sea, to thank her for saving the turtle and tell her that she'll take her to an underwater palace.

Arriving at the palace, Rhea met the prince who thanked her for saving him and spent a few more days with him at the palace. When it was time for her to leave, she felt homesick and thought about her husband and their two daughters, and as a result, she bid farewell to the prince, who tried to dissuade her but eventually left her alone with a parting gift, whose lid shouldn't be opened.

Now back to the beach, Rhea realized that everything had changed, as her house and family were gone, and the people she knew were nowhere to be seen, and asks anyone if they know her, in which a man answered that he and the locals heard someone of that name had gone missing at sea years ago, to which she discovered that 3 years had passed since the day she left for the underwater palace.

Rhea opens the gift, and the mist appears from the box, turning her into an elderly woman. Turns out, it was a dream, as her husband and daughters were still alive and he had to carry her back to their house, which was nearby, followed by their daughters.

Meanwhile, by the time Elsword, Aisha, Rena and Ain made it back home, the house was clean, but Lithia was nowhere to be found, so Aisha tried to reach out to a nearby neighbor, who was a farmer, but he tells her that he has no idea of who she is, and she described the missing hostage to him. Eventually, he recognized what she was looking for, and noticed that someone abducted her while the four were away from home to go fishing and he tried to stop that person, but he was fast enough that even the neighbors couldn't catch him, and was extremely good at fishing, which the locals gave him the title of the "Fishing King".

While in the middle of a conversation, Elsword walks in to the scene, wondering about the whereabouts of the Fishing King, when suddenly, Eve and Add both walked into the scene, dressed in black tuxedos and the former of the two tells everyone that she and her partner-in-crime have found the forest where the Fishing King was hiding and taking Lithia hostage, to everyone's horror.

Later, a seller, who was an expert in weapons, came out of his shop where he sells weapons and later reassured everyone, and tells them that he knows about the Fishing King, as he tells them that he was his regular customer, who came there to buy the weapons he was selling from a local blacksmith, and felt bad for the hostage and her allies, who were trying to find her.