chapter 1

Cale Henituse, 

All people in both Eastern and Northen continents knew that name.

The savior of the world, the one who rescued them from an endless and cruel war, that the White Star created. The one who sacrificed himself numerous times for the peace of the world.

That one person was now resting in a chair outside of the Rockstar villa. Raon, Ohn and Hong are playing in the field and making flower crowns.

"Human! This great and mighty dragon is making you a flower crown, so feel honored!"  Raon showed a confident and bright smile. Raon is now approaching Cale as Ohn and Hong start to follow him.

Cale Henituse smiles slightly as he watches the kids having un.

Suddenly, his vision becomes blurry and his head dizzy. He loses all strength and falls on the grass. As soon as the kids notice it, they all start rushing to Cale, but he is suddenly enveloped by a dark light and he dissapears into thin air.

"call-!" Raon yells  at his siblings as he sees Cale dissapearing.

The last image Cale sees, is the kids rushing to him, with teary eyes.

Silence.

'Too silent' Cale thought.

"haa..." Cale groans as he opens his eyes.

He notices that the ceiling is different from his villa or from the imperial palace. He sits up Quickly and analyzes his surroundings.

'what the ....'

The room was decorated ravishly but it can't compare to his hyung's palace.

'am i kidnappened by some rich bastards?'

'should i loot them firstly?'

an evil smile appeared on his lips, he looked like the devil with an angel's appearence. His bright red shoulder length hair was matching his pale and sickly appearence. His pale skin are hit by the shadows, making him look like he will probably make trouble.

He noticed a window, he get off the bed and placed his hands on the bedsheet and noticed that his fingers were much smaller.

He went to the window and looked at the reflection in the mirror of his appeareance.

he looked exactly like Ohn when he picked him up, the only difference is that Cale has longer hair and the once perfect size shirt is now like a big hoodie, he was barely over 1 meter and he looked like he was 5 or less.

'did the God of Death do this?'

'i should smack him in the back or burn a few of his temples when i get home'

A small spark of mischief appeared in his eyes as he thoutght of that.

Cale exited the room, looking for clues to escape. There were 2 guards outside that looked quite skilled. He uses the Sky eating Water to knock them out, without any sound. He carried the guards inside the room with his power  and proceed to explore the hallway.

He takes a few turns until he sees a tall man, dark blue hair and glowing red eyes. He looked like he was in his late forties, he was dressed in a dark suit and folloed by 2 servants.

"who let him out?" The man growls as he looks down, his gaze falling on Cale, both of their faces devoid of any emotion as their start their contest on who's gaze has more killing intent.