CHAPTER 3

"offer him to one of the kids. they'd take care of this doll..." Lant says once again in a cold and indiferrent gaze.

The maids appproach Cale and they guide him to a big room. It had couches, chairs and a big table. The room is used for the meetings between the members of the Agriche, there were 4 people seated.

A gorgeous girl with shiny, long and blond hair; her skin tone was very pale, her big doe eyes  filled with the  dominant and strong color of red, that was present to almost everyone in the room, exxcept a young boy, he looked like he was soon reaching 15 years old, he had the face of a 'trash', a handsome trash. But among the beauties and handsomes people Cale saw, he is considered a decent type of handsome.

he suddenly remembered what a certain ancient dragon told him:

"haa... you really are a unlucky bastard"

'it's not that i'm unlucky, it's the God Of Death's fault for transmigrating me here when i finally achieved my slacker life after all these years of work...! i could have enjoyed my life without any more obstacles... i'll have Clopeh destroy all his temples' he takes another breath and is forced by the maid to sit on his knees.

he sits without any resistance.

The family soon start their meeting and discuss about politics, news....

Cale Henituse, the once proud hero of the entire continent, the child of the most powerful county Henituse, is now sitting on his knees, his hands bound with a rope behind his back.

He tries contacting his ancient powers through his mind.

But nothing.

...

After trying a few more times, he finally reached  a ancient power...

Fire of Purrification:"Cale i fucking can't contact the other ancient powers..."