Act 2: The search begins

Greetings again readers. If you haven't read the first story then why the hell are you skipping to the second one? Anyways, today our story starts off at the Superdome the morning after the teletubbies landed on it. The four chubby law enforcement officials were just waking up, Laa-Laa was the last one to get up.

 The four chubby law enforcement officials were just waking up, Laa-Laa was the last one to get up

LAA-LAA: Ho boy, what a shitty nightmare. I dreamt we were chasing that asshole Bill to another planet called earth.

DIPSY: Uh sweetheart?

Dipsy used his mitten hand to point at the window near the beds and when Laa-Laa stood up and looked out the window and saw her nightmare was a reality she planted her head against the wall and tried her hardest not to cry.

LAA-LAA (thinking): Why, just why?

TINKY WINKY: Alright everyone you know what we're doing today right?

PO: Yes honey, we need to catch Bill and retrieve that stolen superdome before he does anything destructive.

TINKY WINKY: Indeed, but first we must have breakfast.

For breakfast they had this stuff from planet tubby called tubby toast and a beverage they also had on their home planet called tubby custard.

After they were done eating they headed outside and Tinky Winky discussed a plan with the others.

TINKY WINKY: Okay so in case we run into any more humans we will be traveling as a group because we don't know what they'll try to do to us if they see us as a threat.

LAA-LAA: Wouldn't that make the mission last a lot longer than it needs to be?

PO: Yes Laa-Laa but you know what they say, better to be safe than sorry.

TINKY WINKY: Po's right. Dipsy, before we start searching for Bill do you think there's any chance you can repair the gps superdome tracker?

DIPSY: Nah man, It's completely destroyed because of how fragile it was.

TINKY WINKY: Well in that case we're gonna have to search for the missing superdome the old fashioned way. Alright let's move out and have a look around this planet.