Part 1

hey, so i'm bored so heres my fanfic its my second one my bad if its cringe 

It was an hour before the Taras party Johnnie is looking for his black misfits shirt hes been looking for it for fifteen minets he still couldn't damn it "fuck Jake must have it" he pulls on a black shirt before walking out of his room over to jakes not bothering to knock they live together after all "Jakee" he says in a warning tone Jake turns to him smiling sheepishly he had the shirt on its tight against his body he was always more muscular than Johnnie. he rolls his eyes "come on johnnie i look amazing can i pleasee wear it" Johnnie crosses his arms across his chest "" jake give it back you dick and don't look at me like that" jakes making puppy dog eyes his big brown eyes pleading hoping to make Johnnie crack, he sighs "fine im stealing of of your shirts" he says before walking over to the closet looking for jakes favorite shirt a thin grey 'Green-Day' shirt "johnnie no you dick thats my favorite " Johnnie ignores him taking off his shirt and throwing it on the ground catching Jake staring opend mouth at him he pulls on jakes shirt before looking back at Jake "all though you look hot that my favorite" he says in a whiney voice "come on jake i look amazing can i please wear it" Johnnie mimics Jake in a high pitched voice al though jakes voice was much deeper and pretty hot if Johnnie had to admit it. 

"Fine you bitch but if you wreck it ill bring you back to your uncle" he says joking "pfft good luck with that your never angry at me" Johnnie says batting his eyes we burst out laughing i tip over falling onto jakes bed "your such a dumb ass " Jake says in between laughs  Johnnie reaches out smacking him "shut up" he groans still smiling  "make me sugar" jake says in his American accent "later honey be patient" he says back joking but something about that made him flush slightly Jake lets out a laugh "Now lets go get pree drunk" jake says holding out a hand to Johnnie "thank you, your such a kind young man" Johnnie says taking his hand.

Jakes POV

We down a couple shots before heading i have to say Johnnie looks like a bad bitch, especially with my shirt on, we take a cabb to a big bilding already hearing music blaring inside, i know Johnnie doesn't like huge crowds i'm not particularly found of them but i'm better than him i sling my arm over his shoulder "you got this dude" he turns to look at me lifting his head due to the hight difference i smile down at him he rolls his eyes "you getting all sappy on me" i fake a gasp "i would never" i say in a mock offended voice he lets out a small laugh "okay lets go in" he says we walk up the law a tall bilding that looks almost like a thing straight out of game of thrones. i hear Johnnie take a deep breath before pushing open the door. hot body's are moving all around the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke meeting my nosie Johnnie grabs my forearm i smile lightly i pull him into the crowd, i can hear him groan behind me. i can feel his hand slipping away do doubt getting pulled away by the screaming group if girls around us i grap his hand pulling him close to me he looks up at me again, i think i quite like that angle i grin down at him then i pull him along again over to the open bar, i plop down on the open seat the rest were crowded by some drunk You-tubers  Johnnie leans over the counter of the bar ordering us two shots of whisky, in the next fifteen we end up taking 5 shots each and now i've pulled out a cig lighting it and bringing it up to my mouth taking a breath of the smoke, Johnnie watches me carfully then he reaches over taking it from my mouth and bringing it up to his taking a hit. i watch in awe he's never had a cigaret that i know of but he handles it well no coughing honestly he looked hot. we wonder over to some corrner smoking when J.C comes up with live i got an idea "hey Johnnie we should kiss for the live people would go insane," he looks at me with wide eyes before smerking "why not " he says slurring his words slightly i grin and walk off towards J.C "wanna see something gay?" i say my voice getting lost in the music "wanna see something gay?" i repeat "yeah" i turn around looking for johnnie spoting him i go up tp him whispering "ready?" "yep" he responds i put both of my hands on eatch side of his face bringing his lips to mine, sparks exploded through my body i was ready to deepen the kiss when i realized we were on live i pull back still tasting cigarets and a hint of cherry chapstick i grin turning to the camera Johnnie who stubled back a couple steps comes back gripping my shoulder i turn to him laughing i can see he's red to be honest so was i, i looked down at him he looked beautiful i craved his lips again they were so soft we make eye contact something in his eyes look like he's thinking the same thing. "JAKE" Tara yell i break eyes contact turning around to face her starteld i glance back to see Johnnie walking towards the bathroom, tara throws herself into my arms "Jakeeee" she says in a slurred voice "hey Tara uh" "OMG I gotta go some guy is trying to steal the keg" she runs off leaving me alone i had to get find Johnnie i think walking off quickly to the washroom witch is a big metal door covered in spray-paint and stickers i nock on the door and call out "Johnnie?"

Johnnie POV: jesus fucking cririst what was that why the fuck did he look like that it wasn't fair he look so just... ugh i think as i walk swiftly towards the washroom locking the door behind me the music is blasting through the door its so fucking overwhelming sink down onto the floor covering my ears "shit" i whisper i feel tears streaming down my face i cant believe i kissed Jake and why did it feel good what the fuck? a pound on the door causes me to jump"Johnnie" muffled voice came through the door "Johnnie are you in there" i groan  and stand up opening the door and pulling him in. he gasps "johnnie what are you-" he cut off himself when he saw my face i sniff whipping my eyes. "shit are you okay" he said stepping closer i look up at him moving forward wrapping my arms around him. after a couple seconds he wraps his arms around me, i lean into the hug we sway a bit from being completely hammered. i move my head to look at him he stares down at me i love that angle. the liquor completely takes hold of me i glance down at his lips leaning in to him, he turns his head leaning down our lips meet jake turns me pressing me against the door putting his hands on the back of my head bringing me closer, i throw my arms around his neck leaning into him kissing him with passion. i tug at his shirt wanting it off he grins into the kiss he pulls away from the kiss striping off his shirt, my eyes glue to his body i trace his muscles with my eyes feeling a swarm of butterflys in my stomach Jesus he beautiful. he moves closer planting his lips on my neck slowly moves kisses down my neck niping at certain spots, i make a small noise, that make makes heat rise to my face Jake laughs into my neck. he starts sicking at a spot on my neck that makes me groan Jake starts moving his hand down my body reaching my waist sliding his hands under my shirt. a loud bang startles us "HEY GET OUTTA THERE" we scramble to bather our bairings i look at my reflection my hairs a mess and i can see hickys covering my neck meanwhile Jake has puffed lips and a small mark on his neck, his hair messed up. another loud bang sounding from the door and we scramble to the door jake grabs my hand leading me out of the bathroom and through the croud past the angry, pissed man whose eyeing us up suspiciously, its a blur jake leads me out of the party into the cabb and finally home we stumble into the more i'm completely excused and very drunk i stuble in falling onto the couch Jake beside me.

Ill write more soon but heres the first part.