Part 4

Its late again bare with me

Its a slide show the first slide is me and jake on J.C's live me and jake have our lips pressed together jakes hands are planted on each side of my head, his eyes closed as are mine. I mean I knew we fucked because we were drunk as fuck and he looked hot as shit but we kissed on a live? I turn to the next slide its a photo of me and jake coming out of the washroom at the party our faces flushed my neck is covered in forming hickys, jake looks ruffled his hair messed up and his shirt inside out. Fuck I remember that at least a bit of it only flashes. I move to the next slide and my heard drops. What the fuck. Theres a photo apparently taken through out window. Jakes on top of me my shirt was discared on the coffee table. My vision clouds I drop My water casing it to smash a telp from jake, I get off the counter heading outside, jake is calling after me but I ignore him. I go to the window that can see our living room and look through fuck it fits the photo.

" Johnnie" "JOHNNIE" I turn to him my eyes filled with fear "Johnnie whats wrong" fuck how do I tell him "jake look" I say voice quivering I holding up my phone, he takes it looking the screen for a bit before his eyes widden "is this fake right because what the shit"
I shake my head "no no it matches" he looks at me with a terrified expression I feel myself start to sway my legs finnaly giving out I plop down on the ground trying to controll my breathing "shit" jake mudders he kneels down to me cupping my face "hey Johnnie its going to be okay, come here" he says opening his arms, I lean into him wrapping my arms around him, he Moves his hands to the back of my thighs picking me up "dude we look so gay right now" I say groaning, he chuckles "not a gay as last night" I roll my eyes "dude ur the reason I cant walk nothing to be pround off" he snorts "yeah but I'm taking care of my passenger princess" he says smileing. He brings us back inside putting me Down on the couch then he gose to find some Pain killers, I open my phone again ready to face the comments.

Comments

"Erm what the flip"
"Dude that last pic is creepy as fuck"
"Screaming without the s"
"Bro who is the stalker thats so creepy"
"Someone needs a harrasment training vid"
"Guess I'm gay"

I'm glad they noticed that fucking creepy pic. I dicide to look through the other posts there mostly the same theres hate towards the creepy one theres edits, shit like that, honestly I don't know what to do. jake pulls me out of my thoughts by banding me a advil and a glass of water, he plops down next to me still very much so shirtless id like to say I didnt stare but that would be a lie.

Jakes pov

I pull out my phone to see a shit tone of notifications theres a whole bunch of tags a call from tara and alot of texts I dicide to call tara it rings for a couple of seconds before a very hungover tara awsers "Jake what the hell where those fake videos and holy fuck what happened to you?" I smile weakly "there not fake but we were both drunk we don't rember shit, those photos are real and creepy as fuck" her eyes widden "wait where's Johnnie?" I turn the phone to the side Johnnie waves "hey tara" "oh my god Jake what the fuck did you do to him" I laugh "you were right he was a bottom" I hear a scream over the phone "oh my god tara what" "I fucking new it I win" I smile at her then a notification Pops up a post, I frown and click on it, my heart drops to my ass.

Sup uh so yeah stalker creepy idk what I'm doing also if anyone dose this they are very sick okay bye
Just edited