Chapter one

The two groups were in similar situations but different states. Stray kids were slightly panicking at the fact that Hyunjin had been seen with another idol in their company but Revieve were just laughing it off.

"Do you think anyone's noticed it yet?"

"No way, Yeri, no offense but everyone out there has the brain of a fly."

The group of females burst out laughing, Haeun was clapping her hands in laughter, doubling down with laughter barely managing to hold herself straight.

"Oh my god, I'm surprised they haven't pieced together everything. For god's sake, we even have the same last name, we look similar, some habits are the same." Haeun said while wiping a tear off her face, a large grin plastered across it.

"Especially your habits to side eye people when apparently they've done something wrong. I swear you're like twins." Soyeon pointed out. "It's so judgmental, including when you're standing next to each other doing it at the same time," she fake shivered with fake fear making the group snort with laughter again.

'The old man texted me this morning anyway. He was asking me if the public should know that we're siblings. Probably just to avoid problems. He told us that it wasn't ideal to go out somewhere so close to the building when he literally told us to have some bonding time." Haeun pondered.

"That old man doesn't have a clue in the world on what he's doing." Hana shook her head. "Isn't he single or something?"

"Unfortunately married." Mused Yuri. "You wanna marry him or something?"

"I would normally say yes but I'm currently married to Xiao," Hana cried dramatically which gained her a slap on the head by the Chinese girl.

"You wouldn't dare divorce me for him." Xiao narrowed her eyes in mock anger and the rest of them burst out laughing.

Haeun grinned at all of her friends, wondering how she got lucky to have them.

Kim Hana, a girl who she would die for, her likewise.

Park Soyeon, a girl who she had always admired from her talent.

Choi Yurika, a girl who she would always support, no matter how dumb her decisions were.

Hwang Haeun, her dumb, idiotic self.

Chen Xiaoli, a girl who she looked up to for her determination.

"Awh, is the second maknae crying because of the rumours?" Yuri teased although if you payed attention, you could hear the underlying concern.

"Yah! They're not tears just yet, although there will be tears in your eyes once I throw my slippers at you." Haeun wrinkled her nose while taking off one of her shark slippers jokingly.

"Look at them, anyone could mistake them for dating," Xiao whispered to Soyeon who snorted, however, Yuri heard and let out a war cry.

"No! Never anyway, Have you seen that boy in her brother's group anyway? He's so damn hot."

"What boy." Haeun deadpanned. "There's 8 members in my brother's group."

"Eunri-ah! Stop teasing me already, you know who it is."

"Who, I don't know." Haeun shuffled towards Yuri on the couch to wiggle her eyebrows, only for Yuri to push her away on to the floor to join Hana who laughed.

Yuri grabbed a pillow and shoved it towards Haeun's head to stop her talking. "That boy who looks like a squirrel." She murmured. The plan had backfired on Yuri, she had meant to tease Haeun but it ended up being her embarrased.

"Oh, Han Jisung? Oppa said he's quite high when he drinks coffee."

Xiao cringed at the honorific and they all laughed. She had grown up in america and apparently all of the wanna-be-koreans used that to gain attention. 

"Relax, I've told JYP to announce it anyway." Haeun shrugged, ignoring the sudden tense room. "It's about time. I'm not surprised that I'm apparently in the related line with my brother, Yeji, Niki and Jung Hoyeon, though I'm blessed to be apparently related to Yeji and Hoyeon, have you seen them?"

Reveive had laughed it off when someone said that Hyunjin and Haeun were siblings but they knew the reason for it. Stray Kids had worked hard to gain their popularity and Reveive wanted to do the same, not to gain popularity by a famous sibling but their own talent. If that had happened since the start...

"I agree with the Hoyeon statement but Niki as well? I would of been full on simp mode if he wasn't a minor." Soyeon laughed, trying to clear up the tension.

Xiao frowned. "I'm currently on full on simp mode for Yeji."

"Xiao!" Hana whined while all of them laughed.

"What about the rumors then?"

The laughter died down and they all stared through Haeun's soul whom gulped in fear.

"I- I'll tell JYP," The girl let out. "It's no use. We've been into quite a lot of scandals. It has to stop."

Most of them wanted to protest as well as Haeun but they knew it was useless. It would only be a matter of time before they couldn't continue any longer. Even though it would ruin their dreams of becoming self-made, they knew that it had to be revealed. Secrets are never kept secret at the end.

"It doesn't matter." Hana spoke, her voice slightly shaky. "It only makes REVIVEX prouder to be there first." Her voice sounded slightly smug but her eyes were soft.

"Yeah," Soyeon added. "Not to mention, they take after Yuri's ego."

"UNNIE-"

"We can't back down. We've gone to far down." Haeun smiled, all her nervousness gone.

"Hey, Haeun."

"We're Reverie for a reason. For hope."

"Haeun?"

"REVIVEX won't care either way if they're true-"

"HAEUN-AH."

Xiao was on her feet now, shaking Haeun's phone in her face. "Hello?? Haeun in human-communication? There's a message for you."

"Honestly, Xiao. You never know when to stop." Soyeon sighed, her voice in mock dissapointment which made Yuri and Haeun giggle and Hana to smile.

"Thanks, Xiao." Haeun took her phone off a grinning Xiao's face and opened her phone to peer at the message. Her face burst red in embarrassment.

"Haeun? Are you alright?" Yuri asked, curiosity in her voice.

"'Reverie's Haeun isn't dating someone' my ass. I don't know if that's blush or embarrassment."

"Hyunjin's just texted."