5

Maggie rubs her hand over her face as she stares at the boxes full of the Crouch household's belongings

Maggie rubs her hand over her face as she stares at the boxes full of the Crouch household's belongings. She had decided that today was the day to decide what she was keeping and what she was getting rid of.

The witch gently lifts up a jewellery box before opening it to reveal a diamond and morganite necklace. The diamonds formed the chain of the necklace with morganite droplets equally spread around the chain. The witch picks up the note that was in the box, reading the cursive font of her grandmother.

For My Dearest Sunflower,
You are the only light I need

Maggie places the note back in the box before examining the necklace. An unnatural shine was residing on one of the emeralds and Maggie frowns, touching the gemstone and she gasps when a shock jolts her body.

"What the fuck?" Maggie whispers, placing the necklace back in the box. "Nope, not today"

The witch continues rifling through the boxes, tossing items of her father's straight into the bin bag. She didn't want any traces of the man around her, even if he was harmless now.

"How's it going?" Fred asks, leaning against the doorframe.

"My grandmother left me a freaky heirloom necklace," Maggie shrugs, pointing at the black velvet box. "My father's stuff is just going straight in that bag"

"What about your grandfather's stuff?" Fred asks and Maggie sighs.

"Undecided, I might keep the books and the signet ring but other than that it'll probably join my father's stuff,"

"I have something for you," Fred says, pulling the folder from under his arm before handing it to her. "The business plan, everything you asked for and more"

Maggie flicks her wand and the items she hadn't yet managed to sort through fly back into the box as she opens the folder.

The witch had to admit that Fred and George had impressed her. They had gone into immense detail about their business structure and their target audiences for each proposed range that they were planning on releasing.

"This is amazing Fred," Maggie beams up at the wizard who presses a quick kiss to her lips as he joins her on the sofa.

"George and I asked Hermione to buy us some Muggle business books before she came here," Fred says. "We learnt a lot about running a business, how to calculate cost and profits and just run a business in general"

"A prank line," Maggie nods. "Pretty obvious. A muggle tricks line, that's really good. Wonder witch, defensive magical objects, a healing line. The range of potential clientele is vast with these lines"

"We used the money that you and Harry gifted us to put a down payment on an open building in Diagon Alley," Fred says, flipping to a page where they had included the mortgage of the building in the monthly predicted profits.

"I'll loan you the rest," Maggie says, her eyes scanning the pages. "Then you can pay me back monthly. It means there's no interest on the payments, unlike a mortgage. I'll email the family lawyer later to get it all sorted"

"You are a gift from Merlin himself Margot McKinnon," Fred beams, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"You did as I asked and more with the business plan," Maggie shrugs, a smile on her face. "The predicted profit is more than enough and you know I'm more than happy to make the products for the healing range. You could then branch out, create a contract with St Mungos"

"That's brilliant," Fred nods. "Genius actually"

"Your owl delivery service is already profiting," Maggie says, looking at another page in the folder. "The cost of making these products is minimal compared to the profits you're making"

"You and Harry made this possible," Fred smiles at her. "I could never repay you for that. Or Harry. I suppose I could try with lots and lots of sex"

"Oh really?" Maggie giggles as Fred litters kisses all over her face. "Are you offering that to Harry too?"

"Harry's not my type," Fred sighs dramatically. "I won't tell him that though. Don't want to break his heart"

"He'd be truly devastated," Maggie laughs.

"But seriously," Fred smiles down at Maggie. "Thank you for believing in us and helping us get started. We wouldn't be accomplishing our dream without you."

Maggie gives him a soft smile. "You and George have the talent, it's a shame Molly doesn't see that. I just offered a little push. I'm proud of what you're building."

"God I love you," Fred sighs before his eyes widen, the tip of his ears reddening. "Oh my- I- Oh-"

"I love you too,"

"Really?"

"Of course I do you fool,"