chp5

Pow pow pow!!!

"Eh killa pull pill like bomb" azileah yelled from the vip section along with tc and her little brother.

The dj changed the song to panton making azileah let off 4 more shots in the club .

"Bank guh santander mih gad we rock dranko tag pon gears got ih glock fih shot mn nuh box nd squares not ih almanac bob nuh lapse pon dates " she sang along .

Flashback .

Its now 5:44 am and azileah is sneaking out along with tc to go to the party in ocho rios that they specifically told not to go to .

Azileah phone starts to vibrate as she makes her way outside .

Bestie🫂💋

Good ole weh uh deh

Mih outside girl when mih deh close mih shout uh

Alr babes

End of call

"Azileah??" Zenir shifts in his sleep .

"...." no response which causes zenir to rise from the bed and look around the house for azileah .

She is nowhere to be found so he calls luke and to his suprise tc is nowhere to be found either , they put 6 and 6 together .

"Look how mah guh kunk ar likkle sneaking fuck " luke says as zenir tucks his gun walking to the garage .

"Dawg weh dih bomboclaat do uh sista man "

"A wah capo" luke ask confused

"Likkle girl gaan wid eh bimma weh mih plan fih crash next week and buy a mercedes " he chuckles getting into the lambo .

End of flashback .

Bow bow bow !!!

"Girl yuh cyah put dung ih gun now " tc says drunkly . Azileah eyes widen with fear ," a neva me do dat girl" .

"Pucci ole weh uh deh " azileah heard lukes voice . She looked around to the direction of his voice she only saw her brother , zenir was no where to be found .

Before she could calm down it felt as if someone was behind her . She turned around to see zenir standing there straight faced.

"B why uh cyah hear " zenir sighed tucking his gun back in his pants as he takes off his jacket wrapping zileah's exposed body . She was wearing a see through tight dress that was showing almost everything because she wasnt wearing any shorts.

"Im sorry baby dont get mad " she pouts as she hugs zenir .

"Weh mih ago do wid ar fada gad " he sighs again lifting her and bringing her outside to the car . He places her inside then walks over to the driver seat .

......at home......

Love deh likkle girl yah yf mih a wonda if she know how much mih woulda do fih r zenir thought

"Zenir do you love me " she asked sitting on top of zenir as he lay back on the bed .

"Yes i love u " he assured her as she begins crying .