Chapter 6: Loo Loo Land/Interview with a Bitch

[Narration Time]

Tassel was seen outside of his house while watering a plant in the garden, then he looked up to see the readers.

Tassel:"oh, hello everyone. Bonne Lecture~ my name's Tassel"

Tassel:"Previously of the chapter before, Tenma & his friends were encountered by the Megiddo who came to attack"

Tassel:"then later, two new riders have appeared. Kamen Rider Buster and Kamen Rider Durandal"

Tassel:"they teamed up with the trio then all of them decided to work together, with their powers combined. Now the Megiddo won't be able to stand a chance!"

Tassel:"that's all I have to say, now let's begin!!"

[Narration Over]

*11 years ago*

{3rd POV}

It was located at the Goetia Palace at night, where the camera located Stolas & His two wives sleeping in their bed.... Then all of the sudden.

Two Girl Voices:"Mommy! Daddy!!!"

Stolas is roused from his sleep.

Stolas:*sleepily* "mmph. our daughters are calling us, girls"

Stella:*sleepily, annoyed* "you get up"

Stolas sighs then turns to see Selina getting up.

Selina:"come on, hun. Let's see what's up with the girls"

Stolas nods as they both got up then dressed in robes, and went to the girls' room as they opened the door.

Selina:"Via? Sarai?"

Stolas:"what troubles you our owlets?"

Something was under the bed covers which opens to reveal younger versions of Sarai and Octavia.

Octavia:*Sobbing* "Daddy! Daddy!"

She got down and ran up to him which he picks her up, then Sarai did the same as Stolas picked her up too.

Sarai:*sobbing* "we had a dream!"

Octavia:*Sobbing* "a really bad dream!"

Stolas:*yawns* "a nightmare" as he wipes both of their tears.

Octavia:*Sobbing* "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!" As she hugs him.

Sarai:*Sobbing* "I had the same dream too, and I couldn't find Mama" then she hugs him as well.

Selina:"oh, you poor girls"

Then all of the sudden, she felt something tugging her leg, which she looked down.