crushhhh [01]

It was early morning of summer holiday and the birds already started its chanting.But still our
maharani is sleeping forgetting about the consequences she has to face.

*________________________________*

"Aishhh,this idiot is still sleeping "a lady of around her 40's thought and smiled.

She went inside the bathroom and brought a mug full of cold water and threw it on the girl who was sleeping peacefully like a panda.

" Ahhhhhhh"she screamed while waking up her sleepy ass she looked at the person who threw the water on her.Her eyes turned red by seeing her step mother standing in front of her.

" You...get up fast ,there is a lot of work you need to complete "her stepmom said.The girl noded her head and went to do her morning routine.

Time skip:-

???:-Hey,you bitch where is my green tea.
??2:- yaaa, can't you hear my daughter is waiting for her tea come fast you idiot..

" Coming mom"(you can sence the sarcasm)the girl replied.

She came to hall with two glass of coffee for her lovely parents (eye roll)and a glass of green tea for her sweet sister(that tea is to maintain her piggy body)

As soon as my step mom took a sip from her coffee she choke it out on the floor.My dad was worried about her and her lovely daughter was busy texting a random guy I think he was from the last night but who cares.
I stood there seeing her Melo drama.

"Where the hell you learned to put salt in the coffee"her stepmother screamed.

"Hoo,my fault mother,salt and sugar look the sam..."my words were cut down by a slap on my cheek which was gifted by my own dad...

"MS.AAHNA RATHOD, remember she is your mother"he said with anger boiling in him.

I smiled and said "mother???she never behaved like one dad, ask your lovely wife has she ever treated me like her daughter. Even though never a monster like her can be called as mother"

Without even glancing at them I Strom out of the house and carried on with my part-time job.

*____________________________*

Somewhere else:-

???:-i never thought that you would betray me.(scary death tone)

Man:-k-king bel-belive me pl...please

??2:-Are you serious right now you gave away our plan to our enemy and now telling us to believe you(the five of them started to laugh like a maniac)

Man:-king ple.....

His sentence was cut of by a gun shot which passed through the man's forehead.All four of them turned back to see the devil standing behind them with his gun.

??3:-MR.LUCA ABATANTUONO would you mind to explain why the hell did you killed him.

Luca:-he is of no use..matteo.

Leon:-ok,then the show is over.Let's go home.

Aldo:-yeahhh let's goooooo.(excited)

Alessandro:-why are you so excited??

Aldo:-because i am hungry(said while holding his stomach)

All of them laughed at him but was again cut by their leader.

Luca:-you guys go home we have some work..

Aldo:-we??who are going with??

Luca:-ofcourse non other than my best friend Aldo Albano

Aldo:-me??(he asked pointing at himself)

Luca:-yup(not interested)

Aldo:-but i am hu....

His sentence was again cut by Luca.

Luca:-just cut the crab and follow me if you don't want to be the pray of my akira and Lexi (his pet wolfs)

(Aldo gulped hearing his friends words he knew if it's said by Luca then it's not a joke)

Aldo:-guys,we will be back soon,Luca let's goooo....

The four of them tried there best to control their laugh.

"Get ready my queen your king is coming to take you"

- Luca Abatantuono

*_____________________________*
At cafe

I was working and was eagerly waiting for someone to arrive and suddenly the door opened ,I looked up to see a stranger i sighed and smiled at him

Man:-Hi babygirl,you look beautiful

Aahna:-whats your order sir?
(Completely irritated)

Man:-hoo slow down before that can i know the name of you Beauty

Aahna:-sir please inform me your order once you decide it...

Man:-playing hard I like it ( he said with a disgusting smirk)

He grabbed her wrist which made her angry before she could even react
Someone spoke from behind

"Babes,who is this??,is there any problem??" - a guy wearing mask spoke

"Ahh??"- i was confused,he signalled me to play along with him..

"I don't know.."she said

Man:- "Who the hell are you??and why are calling my gf as babes"

"Gf??"the guy started laugh and continued"but she is my wife"

Ahna pov:-

He came near me and held me by my waist.we had eye contact for a good 2mins.I think the butterflies in my stomach will come out at any time...
He is my crush from past 2months..no i think i already in love with him...
But the problem is i don't even know his name or i never saw his face...
Yup you heard me right .... He always wear that stupid mask,and daily arrives at 2:30p.m ...

"See mister i don't know who you are but you better stay away from her because SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE"he said and pulled me deadly close to him i saw from the side of my eyes that stranger went out of the cafe..

We were still in the same position I could clearly hear his heart beat.I dared to look up at his eyes which was already staring deep into my soul
But our sweet movement was spoiled by my bestfriend Niriksha who just witnessed this.we both signalled her to go but she stood there like a statue
With her arms crossed and raised eyebrows.

*__________________________*

"YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT PRINCESS"

*****************************

Hope you guys liked it
Like, comment and support

-Ms.luna😊