one request...[07]

Luca pov:-

It's been one week since we fixed our marriage at her home..just a night I should spend alone but from tomorrow she will be in my arms...

In this one week I started to call and text her...I even took her out to eat some days....But still I know that she is not yet ready to marry me but poor her she can't do anything....

In this one week Aldo just texted me saying he would be busy and can't meet me...and mentioned that he would be back to the mansion tonight and we were waiting for him...

It's already 9:50 p.m and in 10 hours it's my marriage with my principessa....

We 4 were talking about random stuff when Aldo entered but was a bit scared and tensed..

"Luca....aahana has ran away...."
Aldo spoke...as he didn't knew how his friend would react to his...

"And??" I said waiting for more information because we all know including Aldo that it's not a big deal as we know that she would do it and it's easy to find her within half an hour...but he was tensed that means there's something more...

"And...and she has been kidnapped by someone..." He completed...

I looked at him with raised eyebrows as I know there's more...

"And now she is being sold in an auction..."that's it i lost...

"Get ready we can play tonight "
I said and went out as i already knew they would be following me with creepy smirk on their face...

Aldo shared others the information about the location and we both sat comfortably at the back as the driver drove the car...

Aldo was a bit quit and it was scary indeed...i thought of breaking the silence

"So Mr.Aldo Albano how was your holidays and is my cognata alive after your day and night workout with her??"

He laughed out loud hearing me
"It was the best holiday to me thank you so much Mr.luca Abatantuono for giving me such a beautiful break...and about your next question yup she is alive but just little bit sore you know"he completed with a smirk on his face

"Woo I see..."my sentence was cut off by a call

Aldo picked his call and now his smirk was no where he just hmmed and cut the call

He looked at me and said with a serious tone

"He is there to buy her..."

That's it i lost my control not in this world i would let it happen....

The driver knew as he started to speed and we were soon there

And soon I was in the auditorium...I saw a lot of people betting on my girl but for no use...
My eyes darken by seeing her dress...it was making hard to my man in my pants I just wanted to rip off her small piece of dress from her and fuck her hard...

I heard the betting...

"32 lakhs"one man said from the crowd

" 32 lakhs one time"

"35 lakhs"another one spoke

"35 lakhs one time "

As the price increased I can sence she was more scared...who told her to run away😑...she was crying harder and harder...but it was not helping me but making my situation worse....i can't wait when can I have her...

"50 lakhs two time"

"55 lakhs" I have heard this voice he is here for her.. seeing him I lost all my lusty thoughts of her...my anger was rising but my bit I can't let it happen in this life I decided to middle in....