cash west❤️‍🩹

The night sky was like a blurred ambience bleeding into the background of woodland heights. the streets were raging with parties on every corner, corner stores doorbells ringing, cars racing down the streets, the crack heads begging for change, and the teenagers of woodland heights entering the house of golden girl Aniah Mitchell for the biggest party to the year however she was nowhere to be found but for good reason. She was in her room with the door locked sitting in her boyfriend's lap locking lips and running her fingers through his long golden sunrise blonde hair. She pulled back looking up at him pressing her forehead against his heavy breathing he flipped them over placing his body on top of her's. Aniah smiled softly moving just a little bit using her elbows to prop her body up. Tilting her head up at him as he loomed over her, she bit her lip softly shaking her head at the surrealism of this moment. Closing her eyes, her head dipped back as he lowered his body over her's completely. She laid back connecting her lips with his almost sloppily drunken by the sensation and intensities their bodies held being pressed against each other. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck letting out softly gasps as he kissed her jaw and neck. It was like an electric jolt shocking her body once he found her soft spot. Her eyes closed and her breath quickened. Letting his hands caress her breasts if felt like a soft gentle massage that somehow turned her stomach stimulating her horniness. In a way, Cash wished he could just freeze the time and stay in this moment, looking at her like this. His body buzzed with anticipation, lust and yearning. He knew it couldn't be simpler than now. They could hide away and just be sweet together, but this was more of a need. He kissed her lips and then her skin hungrily, getting rewarded with every soft moan. He bit her gentle before pulling away slightly to catch his breath, his arms placed on either side of her, looking into her eyes, searching and seeing the same desire reflected in her eyes. He bit his lips and breathed right before he leaned down and kissed her again, pressing their bodies together. His hand reached out towards the nightstand, fumbling blindly for a condom he knew he had put there earlier and hadn't taken away. The way this very moment was burning into her brain like an iron branding was almost an illusion to her but it was all real and even more frightening it was a need. Cash for her wasn't a want, it was a need. She needed his body against her's,she needed the sacred love, she needed him insufferably. A time ago, it was just a party, it was fun, but now? It was almost suffocating without him like she was unable to breathe. She kissed back and lifted her leg slowly like an old hollywood damsel as he ate at her skin like it was the forbidden fruit. She tilt her jaw up, eyes too heavy to open, and mouth almost wide open softly moaning in response to the pleasure he injected into her body. The little bite caused her shoulders to roll back and she let out a groan of pleasure from the way he was making her feel. Her entire body felt heavy and her eyes opened slowly clouded with an ecstasy of lust and burning desire raging in her eyes like when the god of war sees a fire burning in his honour. Biting her lower lip looking at him. It was like he was taking the air from her body. Kissing back it was almost sloppily from how drunk he had her on his love. She didn't want to pull away but the struggle to find his condom was almost adorable. She reaches back finding for herself placing it into the palm of his hand. He ripped it opened with his teeth sitting up and pulling it out wrapping it around his dick. Reaching his hands up to her panties pulling them down and revealing beneath the t-shirt of his that she wore, he leaned back down moving her hair out of her face slowly pushing into her slowly. He held onto her thighs caressing them slowly as he took his time to build up his pace, to pound into her, and hear her electrifying moans charge his entire soul. He tossed his head forward with hair in his face watching her. Her nails dug into the fabric of her covers and her head rested on the mattress with her entire body completely relaxed. With desire playing the background it felt like the perfect moment. He rubbed her legs and thighs lovingly and as much as she tried to return the pleasure it was like she had no control of her body and it just submitted to him. Feeling the tension that grew in her body clamping down on her boyfriend's dick she inhales taking a deep breath. Her moans gradually increased into soft screams and a smirk plastered itself across his face. Cash moved downward to hold her hands and suck at her neck like a vampire until it was black and blue and she was cumming on the rubber that was keeping them apart. He exerted himself until his breath was heavy and his cum was warming her on the side while staying intact within the condom. Pulling out, he took off the condom tying it up and throwing it in the garbage can next to his desk. He grabbed her panties like it was a garter and slid it back onto her legs and beneath the shirt grabbing her shorts and doing the same. Sitting her up and kissing her forehead and then her soft lips.

"I love you, mrs. west."

he smiles looking her in her eyes.

"I love you you too, mr. west,"

she whisper kissing him gently.