Prolouge

Musashi's POV

The name is Musashi and I'm a war thunder player, and your probably wondering why I'm lying on the floor bleeding to my death, let's go back from the beginning.

Musashi: YES!! FINALLY, I BOUGHT THE TIGER 2.... It was not easy but i did it...

The grind was so soul suckingly hard that i almost didn't have the will to continue playing the game

Musashi: "checks time" oh it's lunch time better go get something to eat

I went to check the frigde for food, for some reason the frigde is empty and running out of milk too... so i went out to go buy some groceries and MILK can't forget that.

Musashi: "sighs exhaustedly" I ran out all the way to the supermarket just to be greeted that they ran out of milk, THERE THE SUPERMARKET FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

i think i should take the chill pill...

After getting groceries with no luck finding milk just like my dad left me, i decided to go home.

On my way home i felt that something penetrated through my head, it was a stray bullet.

Musashi: Ah.. looks like this is the end of the road... i haven't finished the german tech tree yet....

The body of the boy dropped down dramatically and blood starts pouring out of the wound the chances of getting hit by a stray bullet is rare but never zero

As i closed my eyes for the final time i thought it was all over but...

Musashi: Huh... why is it so bright... im supposed to be dead then why...

I opened my eyes to the light then adjusted so that i can see and then i see the name i was familiar with

-War thunder-

I look around and see plushies, drinks, and the games that gaijin made like Enlisted and the other stuff with all familiar snail logo then i spoke with a familiar russian accent.

Musashi?: This looks like-

I stopped mid sentence questioning why my voice is different and then I looked around to find a mirror and see a familiar face.

  ( NOT MINE FOUND IT ON REDDIT)

Reznov: HAAAAAAH?!

   -LATER-

After calming down....

Reznov: it seems i got reincarnated as Viktor Reznov from CoDWaW but which world did i get transported too...

It seems that he was going to get his question answered immediately when the shop's bell door rang and someone entered his store.

???: Umm.. is someone here?

Reznov heard it and went to the counter to check who entered his store and saw a familiar face and a familiar uniform

Reznov: Am i in Girls und Panzer then... well time to greet her then.

He greets her

Reznov: Ah, welcome to my store, how can this old man help you?

Yukari: Are all of this stuff in the store for sale?

Reznov: Of course!, we got everything from games to merchandise, look around and take your pick, what made you think that?

Yukari: Because the store looks run down and abandoned...

Reznov: *whispers* I should really decorate the store if i want customers interested...

Reznov: Okay, Take your time and pick that interests you more, I'll be at the counter.

Yukari: Okay!

She then went away just to look around what interests her.

- END OF PROLOUGE -

I'm sorry that i was not able to write those two fanfics the reason is because i lost interest or was worn out of energy the cause is college I'm abandoning it so enjoy this fanfic i wrote with the 3am motivation