Chapter 3: Waking up the ship with Stuka

After they finished knocking out the Tiger tank the girls released the sigh of relief.

Yukari: Phew, that was intense, that Tiger came out of nowhere.

Saori: Yeah, especially where your tank got knocked out.

Hana: It looks active and fun!

Saori: But, I don't want to get a wound on my face.

Yukari: No worries! They do use real shells but many safety precautions are in place.

Miho and Reznov turned around to look at the news, the reporter discussing who will the glory to a bike racing competition and it switches the topic about Senshado she talks about the MVP fromthe last year's high school contest that joined the national training team and Maho Nishizumi appeared on the screen and the other two approched to hear the news

Reporter: What's your secret to win the senshado contest?

Maho: I never gave up, and...

She looks at the camera and

Maho: I never run away, No matter what.

This struck Miho hard and look down in sadly and Reznov pats her back.

Reznov: Cheer up Miho, not every problem can be faced alone but you'll have to prove them wrong.

Miho cheers up a little

Miho: Thank you, Mister.

The three girls look at each other then Saori claps her hand, this grabs the attention of the two.

Saori: Oh yeah!, Can we hang out in your room Miho?

Hana: I will come too.

This cheers Miho up completely

Miho: Sure!

Yukari: Um...

Hana: Akiyama, would you like to come with us?

Yukari: Thank you very much!

They turn too look at Reznov and he said

Reznov: What are you girls looking at me for?

Miho: Um...

Reznov: Let me guess you girls want me to take a ride to Miho's place.

They all nod and he sighs

Reznov: Come on you girls...

The Girls: Yay!

-LATER-

They tried to invite Reznov to have dinner with them but he refused because he had work to do and after dropping them off at Miho's apartment he drove off to the forest and went deeper to find a new tank.

Reznov: *sighs* Why am i even doing this in the evening?

He search deeper then he stumbled across a abandoned tank that the girls failed to notice, he looked around that too see that no one was around.

Reznov: Ha! Finally after an hour of searching i found it at last, and it's much better than the Dicker Max.

He laughed maniacally that night after that he towed the broken tank to his garage and went underground for the maintenance and repair of the tank.

Reznov: Well then.

He picks up and readies the tools that are necessary for repairs.

Reznov: Time to start the maintenance of this tank.

-5:00 am early in the morning-

After hours of painful repairs he was finally done he summons the Stuka checking the gears before flying up in the sky how did he fly without detection i don't know, but one thing for sure he had an evil smile plastered on his face.