Chapter 1: First Customer, First Purchase

-FLASHBACK 10 mins ago-

-Yukari's POV-

I was walking to go to school then suddenly i heard a loud scream coming from the rundown building, it looked so creepy and abandoned.

After calming myself down i decided to check it out to see if the man was okay then i held the door.

Yukari: *gulps in fear*.

And i pushed the door open to see a clean and organized shop filled with games and merchandise.

Yukari: Umm... is someone here?

I heard footsteps running from the backdoor and saw a man in his 40's wearing a military uniform from WW2

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I looked around the store to see Energy drinks, sweets and TANK PLUSHIES they're well detailed too, I WANT ONE!

???: *Chuckles* So did something catch your eyes young lady?

Yukari: Yes! How much for this Tiger H1 plushie?

???: 500 yen! And you get one game free of your choice! since it's your first purchase.

Yukari: "So cheap!!" Thank you so much, Old man!

Reznov: Oh please, call me Reznov and your name?

Yukari: I'm Akiyama Yukari, Nice to meet you Old man!

Reznov: *sighs* I have a feeling that your not going to stop calling me old man...

Yukari: *laughs awkwardly* hehehe...

Then i grabbed the plushie and put it below the counter to get it put in a box because the plushie was big and I placed 500 yen at the counter as my payment

Reznov: All set, now go pick a game that you want as you free gift.

Yukari: Yes old man!

I then looked at the games there are 5 games for now but what interests me the most is the game called War thunder so i decided to ask the old man what the game is about.

Yukari: Old man!, The game War thunder what is it about!

Reznov: Oh, the game War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft, from the early 20th century or WW2

(A/N: Sorry guys but no modern aircraft and battle tanks since this is a different universe, but the grind is still hard though.)

Yukari: I'll take it!

Reznov: Oh here is a handheld device to play the game.

Old man Reznov gave me a handheld so that i can play the game later or anywhere

Reznov: Also there's the shop number inside so call the shop if you want something delivered right away.

Yukari:*checks time* Oh no! I'm gonna be late!

I packed up my hanheld console and the game to my backpack then left the store as quickly as i can.

Yukari: See you later, Old man!

-Resnov's POV-

It seems Yukari forgot her giant tank plushie but no matter i will bring it to her later.

Reznov: But for now let's explore the back of the store.

I pulled the secret lever that was behind me, how did i know it was there because i got the memories of this world's Reznov apparently he became immortal after the 2nd world war and became a shop keeper and tank dealership in secret i got every tank from different countries, but on how he became immortal I don't know it's all fuzzy and blurry.