5

(Y/n) sighed as she sat on the couch, rubbing her stomach and then trying to sit up. She grumbled and tried to get up only for a hand to come around and an arm out for her "Here, let me help.."

She looked up and sat her hand on their own, and the other grabbing the arm and gently helping her balance

She grunted and began to sit up, the person before her not even stumbling for a second. You may ask, who is this fellow? Was it a friend or foe? Was this the past? Is this a flashback? Well..

(Y/n) hummed "Thank you, Kakucho.."

Yup! Mr. Hitto himself!

The ravenette smiled down at her and allowed her to lean on him and stand up properly "You doing alright down there?" (Y/n) huffed and looked up to him with a deadpan and he simply laughed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

You see, there was more that her and Kakucho did

And not like that!

They shared numbers. And over the course of two weeks, he had came over and helped her out a bit to get things together. She hated asking for help, so- Trust me..

She ain't let him do half the stuff he actually wanted to do. It was mostly just him helping her around a store or her restaurant

But, hey- He tried. Sometimes, he'd have to force her too. And not in a bad way! More, like, in...Y'know

"Here, I'll take that for you"

"Nah, I got it"

"...You're leaning.."

Yeah, that kinda way

So, you see? After that, he just takes things to help her out or reaches and grabs something for her when she gets her stick at a grocery store

He's helped her out at the restaurant too. Usually with the placement of paint and removing the furniture from the first floor and tossing some chairs out from the second floor

As he stayed helping her stand, (Y/n) soon moved and walked over to where she had a yoga mat, grabbing it and sighing "You ready?" She grabbed her keys only for Kakucho to smile and nod with his own mat "Mhm"

After a long Era of persuasion, he finally got her to agree to the yoga thing! He was so excited! But, he contained himself. I mean, after all, he was the first to actually get her out and hang out with one of them and get closer to her so..Shit

A Win is a Win

As she walked to the door, he raced over and opened it for her, allowing her to leave out

She held the railing and began going down the steps, while Kakucho hesitantly hovered next to her "Are you sure this is safe? To be on the second floor of an apartment complex must be hard for a pregnant Woman.."

(Y/n) huffed and she stopped for a moment and gathering her breath "It's what I've had for a long time" She huffed and went down the other set of stairs while Kakucho frowned as he went down with her "...Did you not have a house before this?"

"No, I didn't.."

She shook her head "I never have time to look for a house. I mostly focus on work" Kakucho observed her and then looked to the vehicle as she unlocked her car "Shouldn't we take one car?"

(Y/n) looked up to Kakucho and hummed, biting her cheek. She was always taught to drive her own car when going places..

Kakucho softly smiled, sensing her worry yet he knew how to ease her up at this point "We can even drive you're car. I'm sure mine isn't exactly built for a Woman with child.."