Chapter 1: voyage of the golden devil

These old planks hasn't seen combat since 1805 it's really amazing what a community that loves history can do to preserve you. That being said I'm afraid that I won't be so lucky the tension between the royal isles and the iron blood's are starting to rise and with me being in Southampton there's a high chance that I would be hit by the bombs sended by the iron blood's. I... I want to load up in food and ammo (just Incase anything happens I have a way to defend myself) and go of for a grand expedition across the world so that atleast before i may get bombed I'll... I'll die knowing that I'm still fit to sail the seas.

And so I did, I only started to stock up on food. silently that is. I mean how suspicious would it to see s 1st rate ship of the line to start stock up on food and ammo to sail around the world. So with the help of my community I slowly filled up with all the necessary needs to-

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Miss sovereign are you here?"

Ah I think that's Wales, well then time to hide the plans

"Yes I'm here Wales could you give me a moment?"

"It's quite urgent miss sovereign"

"...very well then" I quickly hid my notes and plans right as wales enter.

"Good day miss sovereign I see that you are busy." Said wales

"Well I have to keep my ship in shape and financials are really getting tight these days"

"I see... Say is your ship sitting lower in the water?" She asked

I mentally gulped as I knew she has a sharp eye but I never thought it was that sharp.

"I've been having leaks below deck but not to worry, I have it under control as we speak"

A few moments of silence scared me as she seems to stare into my soul, however I stood fast keeping my poker face in it's original state.

"Are you sure? You are if not one of the oldest ships to be afloat next to HMS victory and the constitution, it would be ashamed to lose you" ah she's just worried

"I will be fine, anyways what's the important thing you wanted to talk about?"

"Ah yes... Her Majesty would like to meet you"

"Eh?"

At the royal gardens

The gardens are as beautiful as it ever was the flowers was well kept and blooming well this season and the garden itself is beautiful by itself, but currently I'm heading for a table in the middle of the garden for a tea party, seated around the table is her Majesty queen Elizabeth, her sister warspite, lady hood, King George the V, illustrious, and little unicorn.

"It's good to see that you are in good shape miss sovereign" says her Majesty queen Elizabeth

"Thank you your majesty, say I'm curious why was I called upon the royal gardens? I'm sure that as a decommissioned ship I'm not allowed to be here again"

"Well sovereign I would like to ask, why are you stocking up on supplies?"

I was shocked that her Majesty realized what I was doing. But then again the maid corps has always been the um... Slingtly unpredictable group of people.

"I... *Sigh* I wanted to take my last voyage your majesty"

"Pardon me what?! Are you out of your mind?" Lady hood half yelled at me

"Hood, let her speak." Her Majesty said though with slight frustration leaking out in her voice

"With the war on the horizon I do not intend with staying here... As the chance of being bombed here is very high if not guaranteed, so I decided if I do die I would like to die knowing that this old frame is still able to sail the seven seas." I said

"Old frame? Don't make me laugh miss sovereign you may be a 300 year old ship but your beauty is still unparalleled" jokes king George the V

"I still have this picture miss sovereign"
Says illustrious

She slid an old picture one that gives me fond memories, it was an old picture when they were both so young back then

"A- ah I never thought you kept it, knowing how flustered you were on seeing how clingy you were back then"

"A- uhm." Aw. Cute.

"Sovereign..."

"Yes your majesty?"

"Once you are stocked up on supplies we'll escort you out, it's my way of paying my dept to you." She said with a reassuring smile

"I- thank you your majesty"

"Say what's the first stop?"

"Well I would like to visit old friends back in iron blood"

Shock filled some faces on the table except warspite, hood and queen Elizabeth of course.

"Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if they would invite you into their ports for a little party" her Majesty says

"Yes if anything you are the only one with a good relation with the German kansens" lady hood spoke

"Thank you, this means a lot to me"

"It's my pleasure sovereign"

2 weeks later

The preperations are set, the supplies are all inside food, water, etc and so I shall see am I still capable of sailing the seas where I once sailed and fought in.

I slipped out in the darkness it was only 3 am when I went away, I looked back to see the majority of the royal navy that was stationed here waving they're hands a... Nice goodbye for this trip. I waved back at them as I slowly drifted out. I have a special ability where I can control the wind around my ship so I always have the wind by my side as such with a simple movement of my swords hilt the winds blew and my ship speeded off into the darkness heading for iron blood.

5 hours later

The seas were calm, the wind is on my side moving my ship forwards, the bow was cutting through the water as I have my studding sails out for some extra speed.

And what I was doing all this time you ask? I was climbing the ropes up to the masts only to swing back down, I also made sure I was navigating correctly as at this speed I would be arriving to iron blood by tomorrow but a few more days before I dock at my destination. I missed this view the blue ocean and the blue sky only me sailing through.

I saw a whaler sail ship off to my port side so I decided to come and investigate, it was from the iris libre, the humans aboard was of course terrified to see a large 1st rate barreling towards with gun ports open, but however cheered as I fired a full broadside salute towards the ship and continued on.

I will be arriving in Hamburg in 5 days, let's see where this takes me.