-The Beginning-

You yawn as you hear your alarm clock set off for school. You stops the alarm & slowly hop out of bed to start getting ready.

A knock comes from your bedroom door, you open it.

"Hey y/n! Time to get up, start getting ready." Tubbo says.

"I'm awake & you interrupted me while I was about to get dressed!!"

"Ok then i'll wait at the front door, hurry before we're late"

"I will!"

You get dressed, brush your teeth, pack your school back & run downstairs to the front door, as Tubbo is waiting for you scrolling on his phone.

"Finally now come on!" Tubbo orders.

You both go into the car & Tubbo drives you both to school, once you get there you notice all the kids are crowding this random person just outside the gates.

"Who are they all crowding, a 'celebrity' or something?" Y/n's tone changes to a sarcastic, sassy tone.

Tubbo quietly laughs

"I'm not sure Y/n, lets go check!"

You both leave the car & lock it, you start running towards a tree nearby & start climbing it so you can see. When you're up in the tree you see the person in the middle trying to get away from all the people surrounding him. From what you can see he is a tall, brunette boy with a good sense of style.

You hear a branch snap as you fall from the tree, everyone turns around & just stares.

Tubbo is concerned as he runs over to you to check if you're still conscious but Tubbo isn't the only one next to you, you feel soft, warm hands grab yours as you look up & make eye contact with a boy.

"O-oh uhm..H-Hello-!" You blush as you examine his facial features.

He has wavy brown hair, Dark brown eyes & is wearing a red beanie.

"Y/n are you ok?!" Tubbo interrupts.

"I'm ok bro, just a few scratches-" You respond reassuringly.

You get up as everyone walks inside to the sound of the bell.

"Hello there, want any help getting to class?" A calm soothing voice asks.

"Oh u-um..! N-No thank you i'm a-alright!" You respond quickly while a huge blush spreads across your face.

You hide your face & run off into the school building, you go into your favourite class, History Class as you greet Mrs Puffy & apologise for being a bit late.

"It's alright Y/n, now go sit down so we can start" Mrs Puffy replies.

You go sit down. 

-Around 6 minutes later-

You hear a familiar voice call out to Mrs Puffy as they burst through the door & start apologizing frequently.

You look up from your desk to see..

*Wilbur?* Y/n is blushing but puts her head back down in her hands & tries to stop.

Suddenly you hear a voice right next to you.

"Uhm, hey can I sit here?" Wilbur asks calmly.

Your head shoots up from your hands as you quickly say

"U-um s-s-sure?" 

"Thanks" Wilbur sits down & smiles at you.

You smile back shyly as multiple eyes watch you from all over the class. The teacher continues with her lesson but you look around & there's still one person glaring you down.

You look back to the teacher & decide to ignore whoever it was.

-1 hour later-

The bell rings as you start packing up your books & notepad, when Wilbur taps you on the shoulder. You look up at him.

"Hey I never got your name, but you got mine" Wilbur says.

"Oh its Y/n" You say oddly surprised that you we're even asked your name.

"Wonderful to meet you Y/n, Friends?" 

You become silent as your in shock. No one has ever asked to be friends you normally just hang out with your brothers friends Tommy & Ranboo.

"Y/n?" 

"Oh uhm. Sure! I'd love to be!" 

"Alright then, i'll come find you at lunch!" Wilbur says as he pick up his bag & runs off to his next class.

You have free-period, so your stuck waiting for your brother, his friends & Wilbur for an hour.

You notice the person that was glaring at you walking over to you. It's Avery. Avery is a dirty blond, stylish, popular girl in our school. She's not very nice though.

"Oi y/n!" Avery calls out angrily.

"What?" You respond.

"Stay away from Wilbur, He's my boyfriend!" Avery lies.

You're shocked by this, and believe her. You agree to staying away from Wilbur even though you just met. You have this strange feeling when thinking of him, it feels like butterflies but more intense. You decide to ignore it.

-An hour later-

The bell rings for lunch as you rush to your bag & grab your lunch, you find Tubbo & sit down with him, Tommy & Ranboo. 

"Hey guys!" You say.

"Hey Y/n, how was history cla-" Ranboo tries saying but get interrupted.

"Did you see the new student y/n?!" Tommy asks excitedly.

"Well that was rude-" Ranboo says.

"Yes I have! He's so nice..Pretty..Handsome..WAIT I MEAN-!" You try to cut yourself off but fail.

"Looks like someone's got a crush~" Tubbo teases.

"Well he is single so maybe you've got a change y/n!" Tommy encorages.

"Guys, i've just met him! That's to fast, we are just friends ok?" You say with a tone of sadness in your voice.

"Alright alright" Tommy replies.

You start getting butterflies as you're thinking of Wilbur's smile.

You feel a tap on your shoulder as you turn around to see Wilbur.

"Hey y/n! Who are these guys?" Wilbur asks.

"Oh h-hey Wil! This is Tubbo, Tommy & Ranboo!" You say with a shaky voice.

"Nice to meet you Tubbo, Tommy & Ranboo" Wilbur greets.

The trio all say hello to Wilbur & Wilbur introduces himself.

You feel as if someone is watching you, you try to turn around but Wilbur notices & looks back with you. You see Avery looking at you with disgust/anger. You turn your head in fear as you shut your eyes.

Wilbur notices Avery & looks at her holding strong eye contact. Avery winks & Wilbur looks at her not very impressed, he then turns his head back to see you in a panicked state. He wraps his arm around you & whispers in your ear.

"Who's that girl, she's making you uncomfortable & I dislike it" 

You whisper back 

"That's Avery. she's the popular girl in the school, she's into you."

Wilbur starts quietly laughing as he looks back at Avery.

"Likes me? Ew I could never like her that same way-" 

You giggle as Wilbur lets you go & Avery is staring at Wil.

You notice this & decide to take action..