1 - Spin the Bottle

'You're so stupid, James!' a giggle escaped her mouth. I look over to her, she was playfully hitting her boyfriend James who retaliated.

'Olivia! Stop,' he chuckled, locking her hands in his to prevent her from hitting him any further, 'Just shut up and listen, okay?' He tells her softly, and then turns to the rest of us.

'Gee, don't mind us, we're just spectators,' Kevin huffed. James and Olivia were the only ones who were in a relationship in the 11-member group, so obviously we felt a little left out. Kevin is known to be the most jealous about the relationship, unhealthily jealous.

'Aw, sorry, Kev. We didn't mean to make you feel left out, now where's the bottle? Let's play!' Olivia looks expectantly at James.

'Er.. about that...' James looks sheepish, 'I threw the empty bottles out.'

'Oh, James!' the entire room exclaimed. I laugh, 'Seriously, James?'

'Don't laugh, Emma, it isn't funny. Anyway, I may not have an empty bottle, but I do have half a bottle of alcohol,' James pulls a bottle out of his bag. his bottle sure enough had half a bottle of alcohol and I stare.

'What do you want us to do with a half-bottle of alcohol, mate? Its gonna spill if we spin it,' Evan sighs.

'Don't be stupid, Evan,' Penelope groans, 'He's suggesting we drink it.'

'Yes, Evan, don't be stupid,' James mocks Penelope, 'And yes, I am suggesting we drink it.'

'You're crazy, man,' Evan frowns, 'I'm not getting drunk the night before a quiz, I thought we were just gonna play the game, not drink! Besides, I don't even drink.'

'Either drink or leave,' James points at the door, 'Door's right there, mate.'

'Well, I'm leaving. I'm not giving in to peer pressure. Nuh uh,' Evan gets up and huffs and stomps away, 'Have fun,' he yells before shutting the door behind him.

'What a pussy,' James snorted.

That wasn't nice, James,' I frown.

'Was just saying.,' he shrugs and takes out 10 plastic cups from his bag, pouring out the alcohol evenly, 'One for me, one for Olivia, one for Pen, one for Emma, Felix, Cerise, Kyle, Kevin, Joseph, and one for Gabrielle. Is this alright or do any of you want to leave and join Evan?'

Silence and not even movement made. James takes this as a yes. We sit in a circle and James lays the now empty bottle in the middle of the circle we formed. He drinks his portion of the drink in one gulp and announces, 'Let's begin, shall we?

'In case any of you forgot, I'll explain the game. You spin the bottle and the person the bottle points at when it stops, you have to kiss them. Actually, you know what? Five minutes in the bathroom over there. Do whatever you want to each other. Kissing, sex, whatever. Understand? Yes? Good. We take turns spinning the bottle. I'll go first.'

'Wait,' I stop him and he looks at me annoyed, 'You and Olivia are dating, won't you guys feel a bit irritated by the game?'

Olivia and James look at each and then look at me whilst shaking their heads 'no' simultaneously. I quietly reply with an 'OK' and James spins the bottle. 

It spins and It lands on............ Felix.

Felix's face shows no emotions, and so I don't know what he feels about this. Felix is bisexual, so I'm sure that he won't mind kissing a guy, but what about kissing James? James is in a relationship, he's also intimidating, and he really loves rough sex. Really, really loves rough sex. I hated being Olivia's roommate so much because of this. At least once a week James finds a way to sneak into our dorm room and fucks Olivia super noisily. Like come on, man, let me have a peaceful sleep.

I eye Felix and James as they walk to the bathroom, and the moment James closes the door I heard a thud. I take a sip of the alcohol James gave me and look at my watch. I suddenly her loud moaning. Felix's moaning. 10 seconds in and James is already fucking the guy? Holy shit he's either desperate to to fuck a guy or just horny. I try not to hear the moaning but I can't help hearing it, and judging by everyone else's faces they don't seem to enjoy this very much.

'I won't lie, Felix has a really girly moan,' Kyle comments.

Cerise frowns, 'The fuck does that mean?'

I look over to Cerise and immediately I blush. I've been avoiding from looking at her the entire time, and only because of how good looking she is. With a thin and slender body, big brown eyes, to-the-hips-long chestnut hair, plump lips and breasts a perfect size for her body, Cerise is truly the most beautiful girl in the entire school. I also have the biggest crush on her, by the way.

Now I know that you think that I have no chance with someone like Cerise, but the only thing that keeps me delusional enough to like her is that we made out once. Once when I was in her dorm room because her roommate was my best friend. My best friend left for some urgent matter and I had to wait. Cerise and I ended up having some good ol' lesbian sex in her bed. That's all. We never talk about it, but something I know is that Cerise isn't the type to just make out with anyone. So now I'm not sure if I'm delusional or not. Right now she wearing the most sexiest black dress. It was a micro dress that was help up by two thin straps. the neckline was loose so you could see her breasts. She knew what she was doing wearing this dress. I swear this woman will be the death of me.

We wait a little and Felix and James are finally done. Their hairs ruffled, James sits back down next to Olivia as if nothing happened and Felix sits back next to me with a red face and puffing and buttoning his shirt. I've never seen him so messy before, he's usually so neat.

'I'd pay to go back in there and do it again, honestly,' Felix whispers to me. Well, I guess he enjoyed it. Cool, I guess?

Next is Olivia, and she ends up having to make out with Kyle. I don't think much happened because Kyle doesn't seem like the type to do much outside of kissing and Olivia isn't someone who forces others to leave their comfort zone. I ended up finishing my drink.

Next up is Cerise. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Please be me, please. Please. Be. Me.

It's spinning........

And spinning..........

And spinning.............

The bottles points to............................................. me.

I try not to react much but my insides are bursting and exploding and butterflies are everywhere in my stomach. She holds my hand and pulls me to the bathroom, she whispers in my ear after shutting the door quietly, 'You have no idea how long I've been waiting for round two.'

She slams me to the wall, pinning my arms against the wall in the process as she kisses my passionately. Holy shit, she's desperate. I don't refuse nor do I fight back. I wanted this. I want this. I feel the butterflies tingling even more, fuck.

She unties her dress straps and i take my shirt off. She's naked save the thin panty she was wearing. In what I felt in less than a second, I was naked too. This woman is truly, truly desperate and I'm loving every second of this.

She kneels and smirks at me before licking slowly at my clitoris. She was licking at the right places and I let a small moan escape my mouth. Slowly but surely, Olivia licks harder and faster  and I garb her hair and lean against the wall. My knees are starting to turn inwards and I moan louder.

I was enjoying this when I feel two finger rubbing against my clitoris, I moan louder. But oh gosh was she rubbing to slow to my liking. 'Ungh... Cerise... Ungh... faster...' I whisper the last word and she immediately rubs faster.

Oh gooooooood, I'm basically panting at this point. I can't help but moan as loud as Felix probably did, how does Cerise keep hitting the right spot? Why does this feel so good?

I feel as if I'm about to squirt and I actually do. I bend down to kiss Cerise passionately and she whispers inbetween, 'I'm not done yet.'

'I don't fucking care,' I make my way down her body and stop in between her breasts. I suck and bite lightly. She giggles, 'My room tomorrow night? '