• 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 •

Male leads ▪︎

Vishvam Chauhan

He is the King of Mandalgarh (a city in Rajasthan, dominated by the Chauhan rajputs). He has all the qualities of a king. He believes in following the rules of Rajgharana strictly. Everyone in Mandelgarh and even the the members of Chauhan family is scared of his anger.

He is well mannered, highly educated and a little stubborn or should say 'quite' stubborn. If he wants something, he will get it by hook or crook. The most eligible bachelor in the city. He completed his business studies in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA). He loves his sibling, Kiyaansh A LOT.

Age: 26
• loves horse riding and his royal rolls royce cars.
• a workaholic
• loves black coffee without sugar
• loves to wear dark colours 🤎
• believes in God but he is not a devotee.

Kiyaansh Chauhan

• Kiyaansh Chauhan •

He is the prince of Mandalgarh and also the would be King of Ajmer ( place dominated by the Chauhan rajputs). He DEFINITELY isn't like the other kings and prince and can be described as the perfect badboy or more specifically playboy. As everyone knows everyone has to follow the rules of Rajgharana because of his brother Vishvam, he is the most innocent guy in the whole world infront of his family 😂.

He is a literal playboy, flirty and the perfect wattpad or fictional biker guy. He is currently in London, studying business studies. And everyone there knows his real form.

Age: 21
• loves his bike and also his rolls royce ghost.
• loves hot chocolate
• loves to play with girls' hearts and break them too 🙂.
• believes in God (phir bhi yeh sab krta hain 😒).

Now, we should clear out the things again. Vishvam and Kiyaansh are siblings and they both love each other a lot. Vishvam didn't want want Kiyaansh to stay only as a prince of Mandalgarh for his whole life as he loves his brother VERY MUCH and therefore requested Rajmaata (their mother) to make him the King of Ajmer. As soon as Kiyaansh completes his studies in London and comes back to Rajasthan, he will be declared as the OFFICIAL KING of Ajmer .

▪︎ Thank you ▪︎

Votes needed : 15