🍁 Chapter 2 🍁

Happy reading

Vaidehi's pov

Finally, I reached my college. I just hope it's not too late otherwise I'm gonna miss my FIRST exam in third year and also the chance to top in this exam 😭.

Hey raghunath! Sab sambhal lena.

(King's College London)

I checked the time, it's 7:55am and my exam starts from 8:05am. Thank God, I have reached on time.

Finally I entered my classroom

Idk why but my eyes were searching for a particular person . No Vaidehi! Concentrate! No need to think about that shit..! Focus on your exam .

Third person's pov

The professor distributed the question paper to all the students and the writing time of the exam was already started but our Vaidehi was struggling to focus on her exam as her mind was stuck on a particular person.

She again tried to focus and started writing the answer on her sheet.
Everybody knew that she was one of the brightest students of the class and nobody could never deny that fact.

Vaidehi gave all the answers of the questions correctly except one which was Cephal haematoma of new born.
She tried to recollect what she studied about cephal haematoma but failed.
She again and again tried to recollect what their professor said while checking a case of a new born with cephalohematoma, but all she could remember was the BIG FIGHT she had that day.

Vaidehi's pov

Ughhh! Because of that Mendak, I'm not being able to remember the fuckin answer. I will never forgive that asshole.

Khudko toh padai ki parwa hi nahi hain aur doosro ko padh nahin deta.
He thinks will not let anyone study and khud top karega. I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!

She submitted her paper and went back to her dorm.

______________________________________

Srini's pov

Today is gonna be a big day for me. One of the biggest and successful architecture companies of India, Edfinity has hired me as their project architect and manager.
Our senior architect and boss, Kriti ma'am is a strict yet a caring lady.

I quickly got ready wearing a white kurti, glasses and oxidised earrings and bracelet.