The City Of Angels

Its been about a month since the twins showed up at Kane's apartment. It's been a new experience to say the least, more like a sentient being taking care of an animal with a lesser animal brother

....

"WHICH ONE OF YOU HID MY CIGAR CASE"

"What makes you think we did it?" Giggle argued, "maybe you misplaced it, boss." Chuckled simply nodded at what giggle stated.

Kane dragged his hand down his face "i don't misplace shit i put it on the table and satan know it didn't grow legs and jump out the fucking window" he emphasized by throwing his hand out towards the window "and stop calling me boss!"

"How would you know?" Giggle laughed, "you didn't see it leave, boss." Giggle went over to the table and pretended to examine it, "see boss? Little footprints." There were no footprints.

Kane stared at her then his eyes shifted to the table then back at her glossing over her body "you have it don't you"

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!!" She crossed her arms and huffed, "I would never!!"

"You would do something like that to entertain yourself by pissing off" he said reaching for his cigar pack where it would normally be only to realise it still wasn't there "oh fuck me. Giggle! Give me my shit so i can go to work"

"Mmmm I don't wanna." She huffed, "sorry boss, I guess you can't go to work today." Chuckle couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the situation.

Kane snapped his jaws at the male twin "I'll deal with you later" he turned back to the female twin "you! I will be back before you know it just give me goddamn cigars"

"I no no wanna." She stuck her tongue out, "bleeeeeeeh!!"

Kane stepped and grabbed her tongue between his fingers "my cigars" he growled

"Or what?" She smirked, "what if I don't have them and you're threatening me for nothin?"

Kane gave her a hard glare

Giggle grumbled and hinted at chuckle to throw the cigar pack to her hand, which he did. "Here."

"Oh you fucking snake you had it" he glared at chuckle "and i thought you were the responsible one" kane took out a cigar and lit it. Inhaling the smoke letting it leak out from under his maw with a sigh

"She made me do it." He huffed, "Oopsie, silly me!!" Giggle laughed as she went to sit down with her twin.

Kane rolled his eyes and walked over and hugged giggle from behind over the couch and kissed her head "I'll be back later don't fuck up or with my shit" he moved on to chuckled with a hug amd a pat on the head "make she doesn't do both" he said on his way out and made his way to the office "oh what i would do for a of peace and quiet"

.

.

.

Kane walks into the offices and tilts his head to the side as a coffee maker hit the wall where his head used to be he groaned taking out another cigar walking over to M&M leaning on the couch from behind resting his head on moxxie's shoulder while he massages blitz's back "moring everyone it feels like I've missed something

Millie took a sip of whatever was in her mug and turned to kane "nothing much blitz just tried to have a talk with loona about how she treats the clients y'know be a people person" kane gave millie a look and she nodded. "Yeah it didn't go well"

"Yeah i can see why that didn't go well" he said lifting his head off moxxie's shoulder sniffing the air "blitz did you buy a bird?"

"What? No i already have enough bird problems as it is i don't fucking need one i have to take care of"