Prologue 1

A white skeleton sat on his chair as he smoked a cigar looking or facing a board filled with pictures of some creepy old place he is known as a ghost hunter and he sometimes sell these pictures to some people that wants proof of ghost and it really cost a high price since he did risk his life just to investigate the place and some videos to prove he really went to the place, some even makes deals with him.

He of course is in it for the money would accept if the price is high and fair for him and maybe at the end he can get a nice drink for him he loves to drink alcohol just for fun or to calm his nerves sometimes.

Classic blows another smoke from his cigar hearing the sound of ringing from a phone he turned his chair answering it he puts the phone on his right ear.

"Hello, is this Classic? The ghost hunter you know what I mean.."A mysterious voice that sounded like male very deep and in a cold tone classic shrugged a bit.

"Perhaps.. So what do you want calling me at such hour"Classic respond as the voice chuckled.

"Well then I have something interesting that you would like to check.. Your a ghost hunter right?"the voice said classic stood quiet for a bit blowing a smoke from his cigar again.

"Well.. In the flesh now what is this something you want me to check hm?"Classic responded hearing another cold and deep response.

"Well in that case I found this mansion on the top of the hill.. A mansion said that is filled with ghosts inside.. A lot of kinds and people who tried to sell the house died.. See if the rumors are true about the ghosts and if you showed me proof of it I'll pay you then.."the unknown voice said classic raised a brow seems like it got his interest.

"How much are you gonna pay for just checking the place out?"He said resting his arm on his table.

"well.. Let's say 200k?"The voice said classic thinks a bit it wasn't a bad price besides he is about to risk his life with how many ghosts he'd in counter.

"Ok then.. That's a deal.. what do you want me to do with them?"the skeleton said the man seems to think for a moment.

"I was thinking I would rent the mansion myself.. so since your a ghost hunter I want you to try and get rid of them.. If you cannot well guess no one would get the house then.. Not that we can destroy it since people or even the mayor wanted the ghost hunting the town next they call that place the ghosts resting place.. Tho don't worry I'll still pay you"the man said Classic gets up from his chair putting out his pen and ball pen.

"Ok.. What's the location of this place you are saying?"Classic said as the man just answered telling him the location and other details he needed to know.

On his opinion he wasn't gonna lie that people at least that are there are smart enough to not destroy the ghosts place, and sometimes ghosts can also take revenge on humans or monsters, Classic writes everything down and would just leave by tomorrow and he was staying in the mansion in a few days or weeks besides it wasn't easy to investigate such big place he was just hoping he doesn't get any broken bones after there are a lot of ghost types especially the most dangerous ones that are aggressive there are also kind ones but he can't trust any of them too much they might have a plan to kill him or something, it would really be interesting to do some work again after a few month without getting any kinds if call.

"This would be fun.."the skeleton said walking in a room filled with some gadgets he needed for the investigations monitors, flash lights, Ouija board, and other things to communicate with the ghosts classic smirked a bit to himself he felt excitement beating from his soul breathing in the air how he really missed playing with his toys.

To Be Continued...

______________

Made it a bit different information about ghosts later I still need to do more then just Classics POV TvT