Prologue 2

Classic.. Walked outside his building as he put all his bags in the trunk of his car it was a cheap care he brought but right now he was kinda saving money at the moment he'd love to buy his own car which was a truck car where he can put all his things in one big space for all his stuff instead of putting it in the back of his car which only had a small space to certain things.

As all thee things he need was all packed up in the back of hiss car and some he put inside the back seat he as all ready to go he sits on the front of his car and started the engine making a big sigh and started driving guess he was going away from the place for a while quite an exciting adventure he can say it will be fun.

tho getting hurt isn't fun either but he does kinda enjoy staying in such luxury place that people doesn't even had the guts to stay in the place because of the ghost.

what a bunch of chicken's he thought as he drove it will be a few miles until he arrives, he looked at the people around monsters and human's together tho he mostly hate humans dislikes them since the beginning, they we're the reason he was alone the only family member he only had his little brother he loves and would protect him for life but he failed.

he blamed himself for not being there he blamed himself he was too slow and was lazy he over slept as his brother suffered dying alone in the dust, how he missed someone to tell him to get a job and to clean his room all the time as his little brother tried cooking him the best meal every morning. He wasn't the best of cooking but he started improving over time and he was proud of him.

He left out a sigh as he drove passing by thee road and staring at the humans wth hatred tho from now on he'd try and do something while hiss still alive at least do something that his brother would at least be proud of him Ashe praised him, he wouldn't even see what he was doing but at least he could just imagine him he was just beside him like a crazy person, mostly he can see him when his drunk getting high how much he loves to talk to him even tho he looks crazy maybe just one day.

He'd just heard him say "Wowie brother! I'm so proud of you! your so cool brother!" just hearing his energetic voice shows a comfort to his soul, but now since his gone Classic has become a bit emotionless showing no happiness but a cold expression most of the time towards humans he can still fake a smile that would hurt his bony cheeks all day.

He always wondered how long is he gonna pretend.. why was he even doing all these things.. what's the purpose in his life if he already lost the one that he calls happiness that brings the light to his life the joy laugher and when he smiles it isn't even fake it doesn't hurt but rather it feels... warm and safe and comforting to him.

Classic was zone out hearing a beep he snapped out of it he was on a stop light paused for a moment maybe about 3 minutes now he just started driving again sweat dropped down his forehead.

"guess I was zoned out again.."the skeleton said to himself entering a highway turning to the left he rested his elbow on the side of his door car being bored as he drove it was quiet too quiet.. But it kind of comforts him he sighed and just turned on the music that was a calming music.

A road trip would take about 4 hours and 40 minutes he left early so he wouldn't be too late on getting things ready tho he had to stop a few times at last to get a break a near gas station as he passes by at least this would be fun.

To Be Continued...
_______________________

well that's all- sorry took long my og phone is having a mental breakdown or something- sorry if it's short or bad just hope you all liked that TvT

742 words