chapter-1

Name - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL Age - 29Job  - IDOL Group - SEVENTEEN Nationality - KOREAN 🇰🇷

Age - 29
Job - IDOL
Group - SEVENTEEN
Nationality - KOREAN 🇰🇷

Name - Kim Y/n Age  -  20 A college student Nationality - KOREAN🇰🇷For her higher studies her parents sent her to LA for studying there her family is rich but likes to stay simple and very kind

Name - Kim Y/n
Age - 20
A college student
Nationality - KOREAN🇰🇷

For her higher studies her parents sent her to LA for studying there her family is rich but likes to stay simple and very kind

......○○○○○○○○○○........

No one pov :

Yesterday was the last concert in LA , and today is the flight back to Korea at 1pm and the members at in the car driving to the airport when a members said something.

Mingyu : Hyung hyung I want to go to the. washroom it's urgent .
he looked at the elder one with his puppy eyes

The elder one at the back , said the manager to stop the car in front of the convenience store so they can use the washroom , they all went inside the store to used the washroom and bought some snacks for themselves and got up the car and drove off towards the airport.

Scoups pov :

Finally at last I got the chance to use the washroom at the last , after I came out I couldn't see any of my members in the store ' maybe they already went inside the car ' I thought to myself then I heard a growl inside my stomach , so I decided to buy something for myself thankfully I had so money in my pocket , I paid at the counter and came out to the parking lot to get inside the car but I noticed something that made me froze there ....

' did they just left me here and go away? '

I was shocked how did they not notice I'm not in the car , I came out and saw the parking lot is empty the members left me , my phone , credit everything is in the car I don't know what to do I just stood there as a bumb .

Y/n pov :

I just finished my college and was head back to my apartment but before that I went to the store to buy some snacks for myself..... I was busy smiling on my phone a I was looking at my hubby's pics yes my husband CHOI SEUNGCHEOL haha... so I'm a CARAT and my bias is him .