Prologue

‭‭DEUTERONOMY‬ ‭31:8‬
Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Inaudible Wishes

Aneliese, an exemplary student, battles insecurities and anxiety each day. In the vast ocean of a beautiful university, she feels like a lost fish who belongs nowhere, with no place to go; friendless and drowning.

But amidst the depths of her struggle, Aneliese discovers a lifeline in her unwavering faith, finding solace and strength in her reliance on God.

But beyond the realm of her university life, there is another mountain that awaits her.

In the depths of her heart, a flicker of love reignites for someone she used to neglect in the past. As the days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, Aneliese's love blossoms like a delicate flower, nurtured by her newfound devotion.

However, can this unwavering dedication draw back someone she has relentlessly pushed away, further and further from her grasp?

As she embarks on this journey, she learns to cherish the small gestures, the newfound love, the whispered promises that bind their hearts together, and the meaningful connections she forms with individuals from diverse backgrounds.

In this path of rediscovery, she finds solace in the truth that true love can certainly endure, grow, and heal even the deepest wounds.

A heartfelt journey of love, faith, resilience, self-discovery, and the power of unexpected connections.

°°

Copyright © 2024 by Instrument of God.

New Living Translation (NLT) is used for quoting passages from the Scripture.

I dedicate this story to all the college students out there who are facing academic, personal, financial, and relationship struggles. If you have been feeling alone, lonely, depressed, and longing for a friend you can rely on, I encourage you to continue praying and reaching out. May God answer your prayers and provide for all your needs. Trust that the right people will eventually come into your life at the appointed time. Always remember, you are not alone in your struggles, beloved. You are deeply loved, cared for, and you have a place where you belong. With determination and the guiding presence of Jesus, you will overcome the obstacles on this difficult path and achieve success. Amen.

☘️ Lincali Elora