CHAPTER : 3 .

SHIMLA ,

TERRACE CLUB AND CAFE ,

A group of 8 girls are dancing in mimi dress in the center of cafe .
Some are serving drinks , and some are seducing men with their erotic moves .....

Ryan and his friends sits on their booked table which was near the stage.

" Wow ... So hot ". Mayank and Sid said together. They both are taking deep breaths .
" Come on boys , they is nothing in them that can lose your control . They are normal bar dancers" Maya said in a sarcastic voice and gives a annoyed look to the girls who are dancing .

" Can't you see the beauties" . Sid says in a romantic voice with deep breaths .

" Every one attention please.
The performance for which you are waiting eagerly.
Now it's time for the last performance of the night . "

After hearing these words form host . The terrace got full with the voice of cheering and hotting... The excitement level become so high in the club .

" Who is going to come " Shiv and Ryan asked .

" Who can make you to fall with her in just a performance " a girl which is serving wine said and . Puts a bottle of wine and glasses on their table . And go towards the bar counter.

All lights are closed and a lime light gets on the stage .

A girl in off white colour skirt with off shoulder full sleeves blouse . Her face was covered with veil and wearing a metal chain on her waist .
Her brown eyes are so beautiful filled with kajal and surma .
Her mid length wavy hairs are open and covering her back .

" She is gorgeous " Mayank whispered.

" She is beautiful" Ryan said in a lost voice .

The song started . Every movement in her body in melting everyone.
Every one their were just gazing her . Her moves are very attractive.

While dancing she come down from the stage . Everyone stands and started dancing with her and touching her .

Ryan stands and steps towards her and pulled her towards him . And starts dancing with her .

" What happened to him " maya said in angry voice . But before she go to Ryan Sid pulled her back on the chair .
" We come here enjoy Maya . So please stop this all shit you are trying to do . "
He bashed on her .

That girl performed for 30 minutes and in this whole time Ryan was with her . He can't see someone touching her .

A man around of 26 came their and pulled her away from Ryan.

" I have to go and I buy you for 3 days . And already paid for you . So I don't want any sort of drama . Just come in next fifteen minutes. " He said and pushed her back .
Before she fell down Ryan hold her .

" Are you okay " Ryan asked in a worried voice .

" Hume Jana hoga " she said and ran from their . In just minutes she disappeared. The thing left is worried Ryan and one jumka of her which is stuck in his shirt .

Shiv came to Ryan " what happened" when he questioned that . Shiv came out from his deep thinking . Like he was lost anywhere.

" Nothing . Let's go and enjoy the party "
He said and go from their .

Changing room ,

When that white colour dress girl entered their . Everyone gives her side so she can go and change .

After changing her dress she instructed them
" Apna dyan rakhiyega or vapas Jake hume call kar dijiyega . Payment yeh log Amma ko hi bhej dege . "