Author's Note and Disclaimer

Hello everyone,

The story is going to be fairly in Hindi and I will not be writing translations of Hindi dialogues in English because it just looses so much value and depth in the process.

This story is very simple and gives me a cozy feeling. There are revelation type of plots, but nothing too crazy.

This is NOT a typical mafia CEO boss daddy type of couple dynamic.

I am not a native of Mumbai or Maharashtra, so if I make any mistakes in location detailing, please feel free to correct me.

I'll try my best to represent their culture as accurately as I can, again, because I'm not a native and don't actually know much about Mumbai's lifestyle.

The story revolves around two people and their imperfections, how they deal with their lives and how things turn out to be as they navigate their way into life.

There will be smut (eventually) and explicit language (throughout ) in the story so if you're uncomfortable with either, please click off.

The story also contains themes like blackmail, suicide, alcoholism, abuse, coercing and more. If you're uncomfortable with any of those, please click off.

My aspiration with this story is to make it as realistic and practical as possible. When I penned the storyline, I wanted my readers to relate to the adulthood struggles and general issues we all see unfolding in our environment and happen to us ourselves as well.

I think this story is most suitable for ages 16+, given the anxieties revolving around career making and creating your independent identities do begin somewhere around there.

If there's any grammatical or conceptual errors throughout my work anywhere, please let me know without hesitation.

Lastly, I write because I like to, I have a well occupying lifestyle and am not obliged to writing regularly or often. So please be kind and don't be rude about updates, updates WILL be slow and irregular.

I really hope you like this story, thank you so much for choosing to read "Khair, Tum Batao?". Happy reading lovelies :3

Sincerely,
Ashi.