Chapter 34

Aurora's POV:
___________

"Why didn't you tell me?" my mom asked me as i took a seat.

"Tell you about what?"

"About-"

"Morning." Ezra greeted.

"Good morning, son. How did you sleep last night?" my mom smiled at him.

"Yeah, how did you?" i grinned at him.

"Like a baby." He made his way to the kitchen and sat across me.

"I bet.." i whispered while looking at my plate.

"Did you say something, Aurora?" my mom asked.

"Nope."

"Hmm, alright. Now, why didn't you tell me that Thomas came to the business party last night?"

shit, shit, shit. why now!

"Oh, uhm- i don't know. We haven't actually talked last night." I spoke with difficulty and my throat became dry. My eyes rose to meet his hazel eyes, which were looking at me in a way that I could not explain.

"Darling.." My mother sat down and held my hand. "I'm still confused, why did you two broke up? You were really cute together."

i didn't know what to say. i couldn't tell her anything.

i was quiet for a few moments, looking at Ezra's eyes, lost in them.

"Aurora? Darling?" my mom's voice turned me back to reality.

"Yeah? sorry." i closed my eyes. "Listen mom, i know you really liked Thomas, but, we just don't work together anymore. We're full grown up and we decided to break up for our own good. And don't worry, we're still friends, we just couldn't love each other in the right way."

"My sweet little girl.." My mother gently wiped my cheek. "You're really growing up so fast. Isn't she, Ezra?"

my mother looked at him.

"Yeah, she really is." He smiled.

and i swear i can feel how fake it was, that smile.

~~~
*time skip*

"You two did what !!??" Milly screamed.

"Shhh, why the fuck you're screaming? I don't want the whole world to know what happened." i tried to cover her mouth.

"Oh my god. Miss Aurora Thorne. The rich angel. The hot queen. The-"

"Fucking hell. Is this the time for poetry? I swear to god Milly, if you don't shut up right now, i won't tell you anything."

"Shh, everyone. Shut the fuck up." she screamed again then sat next to me. "I'm all ears, spill it out."

"What else do you want to know?" i grinned.

"Everything, was it good? how good was he? is it tall? like how tall? how many times have you done it? did you enjoy it? fuck, i bet you did. how many times did you ~cum~ " Milly whispered the last word.

"Milly, oh my god."

"What! I just want to know." she laughed.

"Well, it was good, like really, really good. And he was so, fucking huge. i don't believe how did it fit in."

"Oh, god. You're so damn lucky you got him."

I stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Cmon relax, jeez. I don't want your boyfriend."