Chapter 2 A New Friend?

Sponsored by Your Daily Meme

(Author's POV)

As Eliza walked back up to her room she thought about what she was going to do while her parents were gone, maybe she could watch Princess Poké again? nah she's already watched all 4 seasons, maybe she could draw in her sketchbook? nah she didn't have any inspiration right now. UGH you'd think living in a massive house there'd be a lot to do but nope she can't even think of one thing to do except... try to get into the steel door room, that she was strictly supposed to STAY AWAY FROM......Hmm well, that's one thing to do. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)

As Eliza wandered down the main hall she tried thinking of something to do but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't think of anything to do. "I guess I can go read a book or something" She sighed as she continued down the hall. On the way, She could hear a loud ruckus coming from a room, it sounded like something falling or something. As she moved closer to the sound she discovered that it was behind a steel door, the one that she was never supposed to enter. "What was that?" She questioned before quickly hiding behind a potted plant as what appeared to be some guy in a lab coat walked out upset about something "Are you kidding me!? Project UB2 is strictly off limits to the public, no one can know about this, especially not the Aether Paradise laboratory!" he seemed to be frustrated as he talked on the phone with someone, this was a perfect opportunity! So before the doors closed she rushed inside luckily not catching his attention.

(Eliza's POV)

"Oh My Stars..." I was in total awe as I saw all the amazing items and machines in the mini-lab from the different kinds of healing potions, to what I was most fixated on, all the amazing kinds of Pokéballs. As I walked closer I noticed that they were all labeled and in order of how good they were at catching, I decided to take three regular ones and an ultra one ( Not sure what I'm gonna need this for but who knows?) I put them in my hoodie for safekeeping and continued to look around before noticing a necklace with a diamond-shaped crystal, it was yellow with an electric symbol in the middle. It (Why would they have jewelry in here?) I lifted it to look at it before my stars as well as the crystal started to glow brightly,'' Maybe I can try to figure out what this is for '' I carefully put the necklace on and on the inside of my hoodie. (Well I should probably get outta here now before that guy finds me-) before I could finish I noticed the door open suddenly( Shoot! Not good! Not good!) I quickly ducked to the ground and crawled as quietly as I could. I noticed a vent that could get me out of here so as quietly as I could I slowly opened it and crawled inside before he even noticed I was there...Click "Yeah it's gone, so what do I do now?"

"I appreciate your assistance, but you are no longer needed"

"What do you mean no longer needed?"

"You might want to say your final prayers, terminate him"