Part 2

"Oh, man..." She said, coughing.

Kagome was lying on the bed feeling sick. She couldn't believe this was happening to her today. She was supposed to meet up with her boyfriend Goku, so she could have training with him, but she caught a fever, anyway, so she had to stay at her cousin Bulma's house until she got better soon. She was wondering how Goku and the boys were doing. She figured they were doing sparring without her. She even couldn't believe she missed it. She lastly wondered how Goku was doing right now.

"Kagome!" A familiar male voice called out. She widened her icy blue eyes as she recognized the voice. She looked over and saw it was Goku. He had a worried look on his face while he was wearing a mask.

"Goku? What are you doing here?" Kagome asked, surprised.

"I came here to see you. I was wondering where you were at, so I came to check on you. Either if you're home or training with Piccolo." Goku said, worried.

"I was feeling sick, so I can't come over," Kagome said weakly.

"How come you never tell me this? I'm your boyfriend, remember? You were supposed to tell me first thing how you were feeling. Not keeping a secret from me." She could tell Goku had a sad look on his face, she began to feel bad for keeping herself from Goku because she didn't want him to get caught by the fever she had.

"I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't make it because I was feeling unwell. So I had to go home and tell Bulma about this. I'm sorry I didn't make it." Kagome said before she started to cough.

"You don't have to apologize, Kags. I'm not mad. I'm worried that something might happen to you, so I have to come check on you." Goku said.

"That is nice of you, Goku, but I need you to keep your social distance from me. I didn't want you to get sick, too." She said with a warning look.

"Don't worry, Kags. I'm wearing a mask as Bulma asks me to. After that, I'll wash my hands to make sure I don't get germs." Goku said.

"I see." With that, she coughed again as she could feel her lungs weaken. "Oh, man... I need water and ibuprofen, but I completely forgot to bring it with me."

"Don't worry, Kags. I know something that will make you feel better." Goku said with a smile.

"What is it?" Kagome asked, confused.

With that, Goku took off walking away, saying, "You'll see!"