Part 3

Goku walked out of Kagome's room and entered the kitchen room, so he could make something for his girlfriend.

He remembered back when he was feeling sick with a fever as a little boy, his foster grandfather Gohan would take care of him. He also made tea medicine to make him feel better. Any type of sickness everyone has, the tea of herbal must erase the sickness. Yes, herbal tea can care for the fever. Even herbal tea can get rid of the death.

At first, he thought he was going to die from the fever, but his foster grandfather assured him it was a normal sickness, and nothing could ever happen to the poor boy.

Right now, Goku grabbed the bowl of water and the kettle. He quickly placed the kettle on the stove and started to heat up with water.

"Goku, what are you doing?" Bulma asked, wondering what he was up to this time. She was completely confused at how Goku would do that.

"I'm making herbal tea for Kagome," Goku told her.

"Since when did you learn how to make herbal tea, Goku?" Bulma asked.

He smiled at her. "My grandpa. He taught me how to make an herbal tea for the sickness. When I got sick, Grandpa made an herbal tea to make me feel better."

"I-I see..." Bulma said, shocked.

"By the way, could you help me out here, Bulma?" Goku asked.

"What do you need, Goku?" Bulma asked, walking up to him.

"Would you bring a clean towel and a bowl of water? The hot wet towel can help make the sickness go away." Goku said.

She blinked. "That, too!?"

"What do you mean?" Goku asked, confused.

"You know exactly what I mean, Goku," Bulma said, fussing about it.

"Oh! My grandpa taught me with the hot towel to make the sickness go away while the herbal tea helps." Goku let out a chuckle.

"Huh, I can see that. Shall I bring the clean towel then?" Bulma asked.

He nodded. "Please?"

She nodded back as she headed her way to the bathroom to get the clean towel. After a while, the herbal tea was done while Bulma brought the bowl of water with the clean towel. He and Bulma entered Kagome's room where Kagome was still lying.

"We're back!" Goku exclaimed happily.

Kagome rolled over and saw Goku was bringing the herbal tea while Bulma was bringing the bowl of water and a clean towel.

She blinked, surprised. "What's all this?"

"We brought something to make you feel better," Goku said, smiling.

"What is it?" Kagome asked.

"It's an herbal tea that will make you feel better," Goku told his girlfriend.

"Also, the hot wet towel can help as well. It's a little bit of wet." Bulma assured her.

"You guys really don't have to do this for me. I have everything under control." Kagome said, letting out a smile.

"But we want you to drink the herbal tea and wear the hot towel on your head. If you don't, you'll make things worse." Goku said.

She sighed. "Okay, but thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Kags." With that, Kagome was given the herbal tea by her boyfriend and she took a long sip of it. After drinking it, she smiled at him as her face fluttered a bit.

"It's good, but I still want to thank you for the herbal tea," Kagome said, smiling.

"What about me? I was helping you, too, sweet cousin." Bulma said, smiling.

"I thank you for the hot wet towel, Bulma," Kagome said, smiling at her cousin.

"You're definitely welcome, cuz," Bulma said.

"Get some rest, Kags. As soon as the herbal tea and the hot towel heal your fever, you'll get better eventually so we can train together." Goku said, smiling at her. With that, he blew her a kiss before leaving her alone.

She nodded, smiling weakly. "Of course, Goku."

***

Meanwhile, Piccolo was outside standing over the Capsule Corp with arms folded and eyes closed. The wind blows his cape easily while Piccolo doesn't look through the window. He was just overhearing them with his enchanted ears. He let out a 'tch' as he moved his head around, annoyed as usual.

"I hope you don't catch Kagome's cold, Goku. Just wait and see what happens." Piccolo said to himself. It didn't worry him for Goku's safety, he never cared at all.