Truths told and mates behold

When we arrived at school Edward opened my door and helped me out the car. I can see Bella getting out of her truck, turning to stare at us Edward put his arm around my waist. When I looked around I notice everyone was staring at me and Edward. I just turn and smile at Edward. On the way to school Edward explained more about vampires, how you can be a vampire, where he from, vampires powers. And what gifts the family has. Edward can't read Bella's mind or mine, and Alice has trouble seeing my future and he thinks it's because I'm a werewolf. As we were walking past Bella and went in front of us.

"I know mostly everything and you need to explain it now." Bella said firmly and with a glare.

"We will explain everything tonight, feel free to bring Jake. I'll pick Athena up at 5 and you too Bella if Jake cannot come" Edward said calmly and with a half smile.

Bella asked if I can help clean her truck so we was outside until Bella's truck shook violently. I look up to see Edward on top the truck

"Could you at least act human. We have neighbors" Bella said. I giggled as Edward came down kissing me on my forehead.

"Hello Athena" Edward said.

"Hi Edward" I said with a smile.

"I are taking you to our place tonight. I just wanted to stop by and see if Jacob would be coming too" Edward asked looking at Bella.

"He is, he will be here soon" she said with a small frown

"What's wrong Bella?" I asked worried

"What if they don't like me" Bella said and Edward laugh

"you are worried that they won't approve of you not that you're in a house full of vampires" Edward said. Edward walked over and took the dent out of Bella truck.

"Thanks" she said lowly

When suddenly I saw Edward tense. I looked at his face with a confused look.

" I have to go" Edward said as he kisses me I look behind him seeing Billy car. I understand now seeing Jake and Billy's car.

"Why?" Bella asks confused

"Complications" Edward mumbled to her giving me a hug goodbye

I walked over to Billy and Jacob but Billy looked concerned

"Hey Jake" I said giving him a light hug.

"Hey Athena, Bella" Jake said with a smile going and giving Bella a deep hug

"Hi Billy" I said.

"Jacob, Bella go in the house, I'm going to talk to Athena for a moment" Billy said

"Ok dad" Jacob said holding Bella hand on the way inside. Then Billy turn to me

"I told you all the stories about them. And yet you still are around him. One day you will unfortunately know why you and then won't mix well together " Billy said with a sad voice

"Why because I'm a werewolf" I said looking at him

"What! You triggered it?" He asked coming closer and grabbing my hand.

"Last night, I was attacked. The Cullens told me as much about it as they could. They said they will help me" I said with a small smile.

"Come to the rez tonight after the cullens. Vampires can't help a wolf, only another wolf can." Billy said smiling.

"Ok Billy, I will" I said with a smile

Once I was inside I called Edward

"Hey Edward, I won't need a ride today. I'll drive myself. I need to talk to Billy tonight"