12 | KIND HEART

[ have to be up at 3:45 for this flight in a few hours. it's gross getting up this early ]

| | |

I'VE SPENT TWELVE YEARS ALONE. HAVING PEOPLE OVER ALL THE TIME DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD.

THE NEXT TIME THAT SIRIUS BLACK SAW IVY ARORA was a week after picking Harry up from King's Cross station

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE NEXT TIME THAT SIRIUS BLACK SAW IVY ARORA was a week after picking Harry up from King's Cross station. It had taken a few days for Harry to get comfortably moved into the new house — not 12 Grimmauld Place, but a real home in which the two could build happy memories. After Harry was all settled in and slowly getting used to his new and much-improved living situation, he was asking to invite over Ron, Hermione, and Ivy to show off his room.

Sirius didn't let it show, but he was quite pleased that Harry included Ivy in the group of visitors.

When there was a gentle knock at the door, Sirius was the first to rush and answer it. Ivy was on the other side, taking his breath away in a yellow sundress that made her eyes shine. And when she smiled that smile just meant for him, his heart sped up.

Like Remus had said — pathetic.

"Hi, Sirius," she greeted brightly. "It's wonderful to see you again."

"You too," he breathed out. Then he cleared his throat and stepped to the side, allowing her to come in. "Welcome to the Potter-Black home."

"I know I'm a bit early, but Father was having some friends of his over, and I didn't fancy greeting them," she admitted.

"That's perfectly alright. You're welcome anytime," he told her, and he meant it.

Ivy was going to comment on how healthy and well-rested she thought he looked compared to that night in the Shrieking Shack, but the sound of quickly approaching feet reached her ears. Harry came around the corner, his sock-clad feet sliding across the hardwood floors as he did so. And his eyes lit up when he saw Ivy.

"V! It's been ages," he said, throwing his arms around her. "I've missed you."

"I saw you seven days ago," she said, laughing as she hugged him back.

"Well, you're easy to miss," Sirius told her.

Before Ivy could thank him for the compliment, Harry was taking Ivy's hand and dragging her through the house, determined to give her a full tour.

"There's the living room, and the kitchen's that way, and you've got to see my room, V! It's like twice as big as the one the Dursleys gave me. Oh, and the best part — we've got a pool!"

Harry's room was in fact much larger. He had wasted no time in hanging Gryffindor banners and taping pictures of all his friends to his wall. His shoes and books cluttered the floor with him not having to live in fear of his uncle shouting at him for it.

ivy | s. black ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें