one the preserve

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

TEEN WOLF season one, episode onethe preserve

TEEN WOLF
season one, episode one
the preserve

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

"MY MOM's GONNA KILL YOU TWO"

Whitney Pierce trekked through the muddy forest behind her two best friends, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. How did she find herself in this situation one may ask, the answer was she didn't know. One moment she was getting her outfit ready for her first day of school next thing she knew she was sneaking out and getting mud all of her tall boots.

"You say it like we kidnapped you" the skinny boy turned to the girl, flashing the light at her face, receiving a harsh on the shoulder before she returned to turning the small digital camera on.
Testing the device she called out the boys names, ordering them to turn around and hitting the button. The light shone through the area the teens stood in.

The other young boy, Scott won't on to ask what exactly they were looking. Stiles answered as he and his best friend helped the girl up a steep bit of ground within the forest. "Half a body".

"Seriously?"

Stilinski turned to the girl with the camera whom stopped in the middle of the preserve.
"You didn't mention anybody to me" she said, glaring directly at the pale boy. She never understood how she or Scott were able to keep up their best friends silliness. "If that killer doesn't kill you, I will" she muttered following behind the boys again.

Before the girl knew it the trio were running. From what?. She didn't know but Stiles gripped her arm dragging her the rest of the way. The duo stopped in the middle of the trees. Whitney turned and noticed Scott had suddenly disappeared. Stiles skinny body dropped to the ground at the sound of the dog barking and his fathers voice. He shone the flashlight between the two teens and then behind them in an attempt to see if there was any one else with them.  A deep sigh left the sheriff's body as he looked at them.

"Where's the other partner in crime?" he asked Stiles who stammered with his words.

"Whitney?"

"Just me and this idiot today" she smiled as he walked the duo to the car.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Noah Stilinski made his way around to the girls door.

"Loser, I'm never hanging out with you ever again!" She yelled in a whisper to Stiles before  punching his shoulder as gently as she could. "Do you know how much trouble I'm in because of y-" her mouth moved so fast stiles nearly couldn't keep up with her.