two red

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

TEEN WOLF season one, episode onered⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

TEEN WOLF
season one, episode one
red
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Whitney Pierce had known her step father since she was about five or six years old. Chris and Stephanie had met again after her ex-husband had passed away. Dating for about a year or two before they were engaged. Yet, despite knowing each other for many years they could barely hold a conversation or at least a civil one. It was always small talk. Stephanie had always told her husband that it was just because she was still young and still was over the death of her father, of course Chris was willing to wait for the girl to come around.

Her step - fathers sleek black car had parked in front of the busy Beacon Hills high school parking lot. Everyone she had met or at least seen in the last year was preparing for their first day back at school. Stephanie looked at her hair and eye make up through the rear view mirror where a tiny pair of pink ballet slippers hung, she had gifted it to her father many years ago. Her hand reached for the door handle, spotting Scott and Stiles at the school entrance awaiting her arrival.

"Nervous?" the man asked as his daughter reached into the back seat for her backpack. "Nope" she responded as she pulled the backpack onto her lap. "I'm giving the new girl a tour before first period" she rambled on as the father reached into his pocket and handed her a twenty dollar bill.

"I know you didn't pack a lunch" she playfully rolled her eyes before shutting the car door and saying goodbye. Making her way past the students and to her friends. Her face scrunched in disgust, watching Scott lift his shirt and reveal a bloody white bandage. The two boys somehow suspected that he was bitten by a werewolf- Whitney just couldn't find herself getting on board with their theory.

"Please keep a distance from me today please" she put her hand in front of her and put some space between them. "Might have rabies or something" she whispered.

"But to support your theory, I have something to show you" she pulled her digital camera out of her bag, clicking on a random button to turn it on. Turning the tiny screen towards the boys. The picture that she had taken of them the night before. A set of red dots could be seen far behind the boys

"Whoa what is that?" Stiles was quick to snatch the device out of her hands and inspect the image closely.

"I don't know, maybe the wolf had red eyes or something" she shrugged leading the way into the school building. "Keep me posted".

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Whitney stood next to the principal, engaging in a small conversation as they awaited the new students arrival. The principal had given the girl a brief introduction before passing her on to the other student who smiled at the girl as he left. "Allison. Argent" she shyly held her hand out. Whit was quick to take in the girls hand and introduce herself in the same tone the new girl had. "Whitney. Pierce. Van Doren - Whichever you want to call me". she smiled as the girls began their journey down the school building. Whitney went on to give the girl a brief rundown on the schools history, as well as pointing out the occasional cons about the building and school. She ended the tour by showing the girl each of her classrooms on her schedule.