I dont need your pity!

Hello lovely's, I'm writing Salvis oneshot a Because we need more Salvis in this world. also we DONT SLANDER ASHLEY HERE‼️
________________________________
Sal POV:

I walk towards the stall, faint sobs I heard through the door. "Anyone in there" I speak out, the sobbing comes to a halt.

"No duh fuckwad. BUZZ OFF!" A familiar voice crashes at me. My eyes widen "Travis? We're just...crying a second ago?" I asked confused. "Sally face? I-NO! WHAT THE HELL?! Can't a guy get some privacy?" Travis's sparks harshly.

I swallow a lump in my throat and clench my hands "Why do you hate me so much?!" I ask him. "Becuase you and your dumh friends are a bunch of Homo's! it's sick! it's not right! god will never love you, why should I?!" His voice rung through my ears, the echoing in the bathroom noticeable. I sigh sitting on the floor, my back against the stall door "You know we aren't all actually gay, right? I mean besides for Todd..Todd is super gay" I chuckle it myself before taking a breathe..

"But that's part of who he is and I think it's wonderful. He's one of the kindest people I know, how could anyone hate Todd?" I try to explain to him. "Ugh.." I hear him sigh, sitting on the floor his back to mine with the door separating our backs from touching. "Is your father pushing these beliefs on you?.." I ask softly. "Just because my dad is a preacher doesn't mean he owns me! I'm my own person!" Travis speaks up.

Travis's POV:

"Well.. you seem so unhappy man." He responds to me. I hug my knees tight to my chest looking up at the ceiling. "Are you sure your dad isn't putting to much pressure on you? I bet it's tough being the son of such an intense man." He asked very genuinely and all I can do is snort before sighing and lowering my voice quieter "You have no idea what it's like.." I respond to him. Looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry man" he says to me as I hear the clasps of his mask hit the stall door signaling he laid his head back. I tense myself feeling emotion overcome me "Don't feel sorry for me Sally Face! I don't need your pity." I raise my voice slightly. He immediately begun speaking again "we don't have to be enemies, you know that right?" He asked me. I stayed silent wiping my glossy eyes. "I think under all that anger there's a good dude who's afraid to be himself." As he finished his sentence I saw his pale hand slip under the stall door, palm open.

"If you ever need someone to talk to or if you need to get away from your dad for a while, you can hang out with me." He spoke genuinely. I place my hand hesitantly in his and immediately he intertwined our fingers.
"Why-why are you being so nice to me?" I softly asked the bluenette. "I don't think your a bad person, Travis" he rubbed his thumb on my hand. "You know I don't really hate you.. or your friends.." I sighed gripping his hands harder. "I didn't really think so" he chuckled.

"I-I guess- well, I'm sorry I've been such an asshole, you don't deserve that." I spoke genuinely.  "That means a lot to me, it really does" he took a deep breathe "Thank you, and what I said, about being here for you if you ever decide you want a friend, I meant that!" He reminded me, I smiled despite him not being able to see it "don't push your luck sally face!"

Sal POV:

I smiled under my prosthetic, suddenly the door to the stall unlocked so I stood up. I watched him walk out holding his arm and looking down embarrassed. "I'm here for you Travis, anything you need... well that's not punching me atleast" I giggle and he turns redder "shut up freak!" I laugh harder. "Thank you though.." he speaks softer, I engulf the taller blonde in a hug and he hesitates but hugs me back. "You're welcome Trav" I behind my mask.

_______________________________
704 words

This is just my spin of the bathroom scene in chapter 3 really🤷‍♀️

BYE NOW!