Part 9 🔞

Word Count: 1075
——————————————————————————
A smirk pulls at her lips as she dips down to kiss your neck. "I am touching you baby."

You groan, frustrated and needing for her to do something. "Want your mouth, your fingers. Anything. Please."

"Atta girl."

Ellie's kisses trail down your neck to your still clothed chest, where she graces the swell of your breasts, followed by grazing her teeth over your nipples poking through the fabric. She continues her way down until she reaches the waistband of your jeans, eyes flickering up to yours for confirmation. When Ellie hears you breath out a wispy yes, she's working at undoing your pants. You're kicking off your shoes and aiding her in taking off your pants by lifting your hips, her fingers brush over the skin of your thighs in a hot trail.

Your pants and underwear are tossed to the ground with a dull thud, now laying before Ellie bare from the waist down. Her eyes are hungry, looking like a woman starved of everything she's ever needed. The intensity of her eyes taking you in has you closing your legs self consciously, but Ellie tuts and spreads them open again, laying on her stomach between your legs.

"Look at you, so wet for me." Ellie purrs, dragging her middle finger through your folds to collect some of your slick. You gasp at the touch, gaze locked on Ellie whose eyes roll back into her skull as she sucks your slick clean from her finger. "So fucking sweet baby, I knew it."

"Ellie please..." you mewl, growing impatient.

Without another second wasted, Ellie's head is eye level with your cunt as she licks a bold stripe from your hole up to your clit. Her mouth is hot against you, and even though you've just started the feeling is so overwhelming that your legs move to clamp around Ellie's head. Her strong arms curl around your thighs, prying them away from her head, pinning them down against the bed as she moves your feet to rest over her shoulders.

Something delightful burns in your stomach as Ellie's tongue moves through your folds again, warm and wet. A pleasurable sigh leaves you, head thrown back and eyes shut. Your hands are trying to find hold of anything, one gripping at the bedspread and the other wrapped around Ellie's forearm, feeling the ridges of muscle and tattoo beneath your fingers.

Ellie's tongue passes through you a couple more times before she's wrapping her lips around your clit, sucking the bundle of nerves into her mouth. "Mmm, tastes like heaven baby."

You're a needy, gasping mess beneath her. Your moans are music to her ears, and Ellie thinks they are the hottest thing she's ever heard, encouraging her to keep going. Ellie releases your clit from her mouth with a pop, flicking her tongue over it has your hips bucking up into her face for more, "Fuck... right there Ellie."

Her groan vibrates through you, rustling the tightening coil that sits heavy in your belly. Ellie keeps giving you exactly what you wanted, working at your cunt like it's her last meal. You pry your eyes open and the sight of Ellie between your legs pulls a loud moan from the back of your throat. Her pale veiny hands tighten their grip on your thighs, fingers pressing into your flesh deliciously.

You're not sure you've ever felt anything as good as this, with Ellie's nose nudging at your clit as her mouth moves lower on your cunt, running her tongue along your entrance once, twice, before dipping in. She's groaning into you, spurring you on. You release your grip on Ellie's forearm to palm at your breasts, gaze locking with hers from over your mound. Ellie's hand moves from your thigh to encase your hand with hers where you palm at yourself.

Ellie takes this moment to catch a breath, leaning her head against your leg. The bottom half of her face is slick, glistening with your arousal that her tongue licks from her lips. She's panting in a similar fashion to you. "Doing so good f'me baby." The kiss she places in your inner thigh has you jostling into her touch.

"Ellie... more, I need more."

She smirks and moves the hand that was on yours back to your cunt, dragging her fingers through your folds and circling them around your clit lazily. It's too soon that she's abandoning her ministrations on your clit and moving down to your entrance, teasing her fingers along your opening before she's pushing them into you.

They move in and out of you slowly at first, Ellie working them up to a steady pace, going as deep as she can, "Oh god..."

"Nope, just Ellie, baby." She sends you a wink that have you letting out a small chuckle, one that's cut off by your own moan as her fingers curl against that sweet spot inside you. "My good girl. Loving this, huh?"

You nod weakly, clenching around Ellie's fingers. She knows you're probably close, knows that soon, the coil that's been building in your belly will snap. This has her leaning back down to kiss at your clit. Your hands leave your body and where it grips at the bed to thread through Ellie's hair, moving the strands that have fallen in front of her face out of the way so you can see her fully. Ellie leaves a series of pecks on your clit before sucking it into her mouth, tongue flicking at it.

The combined pleasure of having Ellie's fingers buried deep inside your cunt and her mouth working your clit has the muscles in your legs clenching as you fight the urge to close your legs around her head once again. It's all too much, your hips are rutting up into her mouth as she continues to lap at you, and you can feel your release hurdling towards you.

"Ellie," you whimper, head thrown back against the bed. Your chest is heaving erratically, but Ellie doesn't let up. The feeling that's been sitting so heavily in your belly finally lets up as your release hits you, thighs trembling. You twitch and moan as you fall apart against Ellie's tongue and fingers. The room feels so unbearably warm as your fingers tighten in Ellie's hair, eyes screwed shut as your mouth drops open in a loud moan. "Fuck! Oh gosh... fuck fuck fuck, Ellie!"