3

One week later.

I found an abandoned ware house. It was a great place to live tonight. Me and Cole were going to break in and get my stuff. I had a bed. A semi was here with stuff to build. I have too building like Donnie builds all the time. I train like Raph. I am a frustrated with my truck I am trying to fix. I got out and flung my tools on the ground.

"not going your way?" ask Cole.

"Yeah." I said as I got on my tool desk.

"Let go to the skate park. I will text everyone to meet us there."

"Okay."

We grade our bags. We were there. We did a bunch of tricks. Soon got bored. So me, twins, and Cole against the four girls. I had the ball. I was in front of Racheal.

"You know I will do this for my bros."

Jeff got on his elbows and knees. He looks like a stand. I jump on his back. I got a basket.

"Yes the turtles win. In your face!" I said.

"Okay Stella. We got to go. Cole comes home when you are done with (high pitch) girlfriend." said Lilly.

"We are not together." said we both said.

"whatever." said Racheal.

I felt like we were being watch. I shrugged off.

"What you want to do." ask jarred

I shrugged.

"I know push Stella in to the water." said Jeff

My eyes pop out of my head. I had too much history with the water at night

"SHELL NO!" I said I was about to run. But jarred put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I said.

I saw the future. My brothers with come out of nowhere. They will hurt them. I mange to flip off his shoulder. I grab my bo staff. Knock him off his feet. I skit across the ground. I flip Jeff on the ground. Stomach to the ground. I put his arm behind his back.

"Did you learn lesson?"

"What lesson."

I knew he was joking but I like to make him know I mean it. I push his arm farther. He had that 'it hurt face.'

"Okay. I will not push you in water."

I let it his arm go.

"I don't mind being push in the water. I have the problem being push in at night."

"That right." Said Jeff remembering

"You two are off the hook to night. But next time you will wish you never did it." I was doing my batman voice.

"yes batman." they both said

"So what are we going to do? Beside push Stella in the water." Said Jared

"We can do that thing we are supposed to do and then we can go to my house." Cole said.

"I in you guys." I said

"We are in" said the twins.

"I said it a million times I say it million more times. You two together are freaky." I said.

"Stella is the staff your only weapon?" ask Jeff.

"No I know sai, katana, and nunchakus." I said.

"Why don't you have them on you?"

"I do have them on."

"Where are they?"

Bye now we are at the car. I went to the shoes pull out the two Sais. I did circles with them. Put them on the trunk. Pull the two katana out of my pants. Did some moves. Then put them on the trunk. I grab the two nunchakus out of my shelves. I had them going behind my back. To the other hand in the front. Over and over again.