LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

┏━━   ━━┓
THE WRONG PLACE AT
THE RIGHT TIME. . .
┗━━                                              ━━┛

     OLIVIA STUMBLED down the stairs of the Dilaurentis house, whiskey sloshing around the glass in her hand and dripping onto the wood

     OLIVIA STUMBLED down the stairs of the Dilaurentis house, whiskey sloshing around the glass in her hand and dripping onto the wood. She held onto the railing to keep her balance, giggling as she slid onto the floor. Jason was sprawled out on the couch, a glass of whiskey in his own hand that nearly fell to the floor due to his incoherence.

     Olivia approached him, her glass raised to the ceiling as she danced to the tune in her head. Jason smirked, setting down his own glass on the side table and wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist to pull her down onto the couch. The dark liquid fell to the floor, but Olivia was too drunk, and Jason too high to care. He forcefully grabbed her chin, pulling her into a sloppy, drunken kiss.

     "Ew Jason. That's absolutely disgusting," her voice broke the silence in the room. Olivia and Jason looked to see Alison standing at the bottom of the steps with her arms crossed, a sour look on her face. "Fuck off Alison," Jason grumbled, his arm falling lazily around Olivia's waist.

     "This is my house too Jason. Not just a place for you to bring your little whores." Olivia's brow furrowed and her body tensed at the name, and whether it be the alcohol in her system or the jealousy fueled by her plural use of the word, it filled her with rage. Jason rolled his eyes and shooed Alison away with his hand, causing her to scoff in response and leave the house through the front door.

"I'll be right back..." Olivia mumbled, standing up from the couch. She used the table to keep her balance as Jason grabbed her wrist in an attempt to sit her back down. "Babe, come on. She's being a bitch."

"I'll be back in a second," she said, ripping her arm from his grasp. She stumbled towards the front door, grabbing onto the piano and a plant to stabilize herself. She exited the front door, slamming it harshly behind her. Alison stood at the end of the driveway, the loud slam of the door causing her to jump and turn around. With a scathing look on her face, she glared at the eldest Marin sister. "What do you want?"